" Rain !" I called . My heart clenched in pain . A nurse suddenly pulled the door open granting me permission to enter . I rushed in and saw Rain the white sheets covered in blood . Everything became a blur around me as I dropped to the floor . A nurse shook me hard bringing me back to reality.

I rushed to Rain's side and placed my palm on his sweaty forehead. He looked at me exhausted and in pain .

" Come on Rain you can do it " I said caressing his tummy . He shook his head .

" I CAN'T! ADAM GET THEM OUT OF ME! PLEASE DO SOMETHING!" He cried . I bit my lower lip .

" Rain we need you to push okay ? "

Rain nodded .

" 1 , 2 ,3 , push !"

Rains face scrunched up and his nails dug into my arm drawing blood out . I grasped on his palm . A baby's cry echoed through the room . The doctor gave the baby to another nurse .

" One more son" he doctor ushered. Rain screamed in pain as he used his last energy to push another one of our pup's out .

" Adam ... Please....I can't ..." His eyes shut close . The doctor panicked.

" No he needs to stay awake !" He yelled." Keep him awake!" He said .

I lightly slapped Rain's cheek his eyes fluttered open ." Rain don't fall asleep. You can do this please Rain" I said or more like begged . He nodded and leaned forward grunting as he brought up the strength to push once more .

Three . One more .

" Adam ..help !" I couldn't do anything.... Tears freely fell from mg eyes as he pushed the last child out. I felt my knees go weak as I fell down beside his bed .

" Sir " I looked up and saw two nurse's holding two babies each . " Your kids " they said as the smiled .

I stood up still quivering. But as soon as I saw the babies faces my heart filled with warmth . And this time tears of joy fell from my eyes . I looked at Rain who weakly smiled at me and glanced at his children.i leaned down and kissed his sweaty forehead.

" Thank you Rain. Thank you so much " I whispered. He gave me a weak smile before finally shutting his eyes letting his exhaustion take over him .

-------
Rain.
-------

Where am I ?:
My eye lids feel heavy. .

I open my eyes and see a blurry face. It takes a few blinks for the image to clear up . It was Adam.

" Adam" I said. He turned to look at me and his eyes widened as he engulfed me in his arms .

" Finally you're awake " he said . I sat up. My lower rejion hurt and my tummy felt empty. Empty ? I glanced down and saw my tummy flat . My babies;
." Ad-"

" Don't worry . They are safe . Look " he pointed to my left side and there I saw two cradles with two babies in them each. I smiled at their faces . These were my kids . Finally I got to meet them . Finally.

" Rain" I turned back at Adam . He cupped my face and leaned in and before I knew his lips were on mine .

We shared a loving kiss for a few seconds before he pulled away and joined our forehead.
" I was so scared I would lose you . You were bleeding no stop and it wasn't stoping . The doctor said you probably won't survive i...I thought ...I ... You....blood ...." Adam kept mumbling words until I cupped his face .

" I'm here . Adam . I'm here " I said in my hoarse voice. He calmed down . He stood up and went to the cradles . He picked up two of my babies and placed them in my arms and went back and returned with two in his .

" They are girls " he said tearing up . I could feel warm tears fall down my cheeks . My girls .

"I'm gonna give them everything I can . I named the eldest Elijah and the second eldest Lilly, the third Grace and the youngest Faith . You can change them if you want " he said . Oh how could I do that. The names itself held meanings . Such beautiful meanings .

" It's embarrassing to ask bit who is the eldest" I asked sniffling. Adam laughed .

" The one on your left is the eldest ,the one in your right is the second eldest and the one in my right arm is the third and on my left is our youngest" he said .

" Adam "

" Yes?"

" I love you"

" Haha . I knew that since long ago "

" Don't brush it off like it's not embarrassing"

" Haha. Sorry . "

" Idiot "