"I'm sure you're fueled up for the 2nd fight" Sukuna spoke

"If you're so tough like you claim to be, then fight me"

Sukuna punched him in the gut which sent him across the ground, cracking it as Megumi wheezed but the demon landed by his legs and slammed his foot on his chest.

"Get up!" He yelled.

Megumi yelled again when Sukuna sent his heel into his stomach and yelled "get up!"

"Get up!"

"GET UP YOU BASTARD KAITO!"

"Megumi darling you could've told me you wanted help with your homework" she spoke as she walks with him while he held her hand.

"You were sleeping, you had a long day and I didn't want to wake you up"the boy responded.

"No baby I wasn't tired I promise, remember just wake me up if you need my help, if I don't wake up just scream, okay?"She spoke.

"Scream?"

"Yeah I wouldn't mind, besides, I'll be right by your side if you need me or I hear your plead, I promise"she spoke and held out a pinky.

Megumi smiled and hooked his pinky with hers.

Megumi clenched his teeth and tried shouting but he yelled when Sukuna sent a kick across his face.

"MOM!"

"Are you calling for your mommy? How pathetic!"he laughed and slammed his foot again.

"She's dead boy! Calling out to a corspe, you're ridiculous!"

"MOM!"Megumi screamed to the sky and then sobbed out his tears.

She smiled brightly as she cupped Megumi's face, while speaking and leaned their foreheads together.

He cried in sadness, it sounded painful. It was loud and it echoed through the area, his stomach was slammed with Sukunas foot again making him scream out the overwhelming gut wrenching emotion.

"PLEASE! MOM!"Megumi shrieked as his tears were becoming a river on his face.

Megumi screamed when a punch was landed on his stomach, he hiccuped as he cried softly, his nails digging into the ground beneath him. It was hard to breathe, his crying was making it hard to breathe.

∆∆∆∆∆

"MOM!"

Her spirit was lying on the ground in peace as the glowing strands were still around her, the new aqua turquoise abyss she was in brought her comfort but eerieness.

"MOM!"