Liars and Secret Keepers

Start from the beginning

"My point is, once you've boned, you can never unbone." Landon chuckles at Lizzie's lack of sensitivity.

"Not a metaphor."

"And it would be a real crap guy move for you to shift your sights elsewhere." Lizzie cautions him.

"For the record, I would never do that." Landon exclaims. Lizzie gives him a skeptical look. "Also...we didn't." Lizzie stops flipping through a book and eyes Landon.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but there was no...watering? Boning? Whatever." Landon explains.

"Oh, my God." Lizzie faces away from Landon and smiles. "This changes everything."

"How?" Landon questions. Lizzie turns back to face him.

"Never mind. Tell me, where do you stand...on Ewoks?" Lizzie is unamused as she stands in the school's kitchen with Landon making lunch as he rambles on about Ewokes.

"I mean, they're basically teddy bears, and who hates teddy bears? If you hate teddy bears, that's on you. That's all I'm saying. Especially teddy bears who took down the Empire." Landon rambles to Lizzie, who wants to be anywhere else. "That's where I stand on Ewoks." Landon tries to take a bite out of his sandwich but Lizzie snatches it from him.

"That's fascinating."

"Henry is a huge Darth Vader fan." Landon shares.

"What?"

"M.G. and Henry started up the Star Wars club again. Henry's the president." Lizzie looks at Landon dumbfounded.

"I might just become single again." She mutters.

"Take it from me that you do not want to get into a discussion with Henry on Star Wars. That guy can ramble on for days."

"Wonderful. I'm gonna go take a nap and question my choice of boyfriend." Lizzie turns to leave but jumps back as the Croatoan walks into the kitchen. "Oh." The monster grabs for her throat, and she screams. Landon grabs a knife and stabs the monster in the arm, giving them time to run away. Instead, they rush back into the library and shut the door.

"I thought the candle was supposed to keep the monsters out." Landon states.

"Me, too. It was supposed to keep them from getting to you." Lizzie exclaims.

"Lizzie, it didn't go after me. It's after you." Landon corrects her.

__________________________________
M.G. flips through the books with his vamp speed as Henry studies Grimore's while listening to classical music to keep his focus off killing Sebastian. "So, superspeed and immortality? Being a vampire is pretty sweet." Kym states to M.G. M.G. chuckles at her comment.

"If you think being a vamp is cool, then Henry is the coolest thing ever."

"I thought he was a witch?" Kym asks, confused.

"He is. And he's also a vampire and werewolf." M.G. explains. Kym's eyes widen.

"He's all three."

"The only one of his kind. Henry's family is like the original beings of the three supernatural species."

"Shit, and he goes to the same school as y'all?" M.G. nods his head.

"He's a pretty cool guy despite the chaos he's been through."

"So...are his parents...like how old are they?" Kym questions.

"His dad we studied in like seventh grade is over a thousand years old, and his mom was human before becoming a vampire witch hybrid."