~.+The Yule Ball+.~

Start from the beginning

"We shall."

He led her to the dance floor and put a hand around her waist and held her hand with another, while (Y/N) put her hand on his shoulder.
They danced in unison and showed great teamwork and harmony as they danced.

Students watched them both in awe and envy as they smiled at each other, eyes filled with respect and kindess for one another.

"You look beautiful. More than I had expected." Tom whispered, as they danced. (Y/N) smiled.
"So do you." she answered back shyly. Tom looked amused at her shyness.

He looked like as if he had wanted to say something, but he was quiet.
The two danced together without saying a word, but their minds and hearts were intertwined together, exchanging emotions in silence.

They danced for a few ten minutes, before the left the dance floor to sit down beside each other. Tom stood up and disappeared to get the two of them drinks.

As he left, Luke approached her and sat beside her.
"Dance with me." he said, determination flaming in his eyes. (Y/N) scowled.

"You said that you wouldn't do anything even if I declined your request." she remarked, shifting away from him. But Luke didn't back away. Instead, he inched closer to her, and (Y/N) had the urge to punch him in the face.

"Leave. Unless you want your head to be blown clean off your neck."

A cold voice made Luke glance at the student in horror, and he fled into the crowd. It was Tom. Again.
He sat down next to her and handed her a drink. Tom then glanced at her neck and smiled as he saw the locket he had gifted to her on her neck.

But his expression soon became cold.
"I swear that I am going to kill that Ravenclaw bastard." he growled, clenching his fists. (Y/N) was worried that he might shatter the glass cup in his hand.

"It's okay, Tom." she said softly. "I'm fine." Tom glanced at her and put his hand on her wrist.
"Don't ever go any other male when I am not around." he muttered lowly, gripping her wrist tightly.

(Y/N) chuckled. "Alright, alright. I get it, jealous Tommy."
Tom flushed in a light shade of red. "Do..do not call me that.." he said, clearly flustered, considering that his face was now a deep shade of red.

After about an hour, Yule Ball ended, and the students exited the Great Hall with satisfied smiles on their faces. They had all enjoyed the ball. Tom and (Y/N) along with many other Slytherins went into the Slytherin common room to change and pack their stuff to go aboard the Hogwarts Express.

(Y/N) yawned and put her robes back on, and picked up her luggage and headed downstairs.
Tom was waiting for her patiently, and his face instantly lit up as he saw her come downstairs. (Y/N) noticed that he had barely any luggage with him, while she had a big backpack on her back.

Tom lifted the backpack off of her shoulders with ease, and carried it on his own shoulders.
"What are you-?"
"I will carry it." he said, cutting her off. (Y/N) groaned, knowing that it was no use arguing with him.

The two walked out of the castle and hopped onto the train, and sat in the same compartment together.

Tom set their luggage on the floor and sat next to her, his diary in his hands.
"Thank you." he said suddenly. "For letting me come with you."

(Y/N) shook her head. "Ah, it's nothing." The train then started to move, and
(Y/N)'s sight began to darken, before it went black completely.

~.+A Few Hours Later+.~

(Y/N) blinked as she woke up in the compartment of the Hogwarts Express. Had she fallen asleep? For how long?

Then, she felt some weight on her head, and realised that she was leaning on Tom's shoulder, while his head was on her own. He had also fallen asleep, and his rest rested on her head, and he looked so peaceful.