If someone has to die first...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--!?"

... It is normal for a mob to die first!
_

______________________________________

She closes her eyes in fear of seeing what will happen. Covering her face with her arms, when she heard someone screaming out. Her eyes slowly open, peeking forward before widening her eyes as she saw a shade of purple strands of hair falling on the ground, and the red liquid that follows on it.

"W-what..." Her eyes trembles as she instinctively kneeled at the laid figure of the petite purple haired girl. "W-why...?" She asks in wonder as she looks at the dull amber eyes of her supposed admirer.

She can see a large gash going from her shoulder to her torso, and a lot of blood quickly coating her uniform. Rose felt herself trembling as she looks at that deadly pale face turning to her, and her eyes gazing at her with her trembling lips quirking into a contented smile.

She knows her. She is Claire's friend. The one she fought and has been tied on the Bushin Festival. This is the one she called as someone who truly admires her. This makes her feel extremely grateful, and at the same time extremely guilty.

"D-don't close your eyes..." Rose tries to plead, but the eyelids of this pitiful girl heavily closed. Forever succumbing to the fate of eternal darkness.

She can't believe it. There is someone out there who truly admires her so much that they will lay their life down just for her safety. Even as she felt a small amount of gratitude, overwhelming guilt weighs her heart. It felt so choking seeing someone just putting their life on the line just for her to continue living.

No one has ever done that to her. Not even those who has proclaimed they admire her a lot.

"I'm sorry..." She says with a choked sob.

She is so focused on the now cooling body of her admirer's corpse that she hasn't heard the various screams of horror from her back and the other students on the side.

"Huh... what are you doing?"

She only manages to notice something is happening when her fellow student council member charges frantically at the guy who killed the purple haired girl. Then the other students follow suit.

"Do you want to die!?"

"I'll kill you!"

Filo was simply repelled and has been slashed on her stomach, quickly disabling her from the fight. Though the others charges at them in a frenzy. As if they have gone mad about something.

"... W-wait..." Rose knows that they can't do anything with this. They can't contend against someone who seems to be capable of using their magic.

And it shows as they were quickly repelled, and some even being unfortunately killed by their blades.

"Ptui! You shits! I'll have you all killed right now!" The guy who says that is the same guy who has drawn the first blood. He raises his hand, going for the prone form of her fellow student council member.

She immediately stands up after that. Not wanting for anyone to lose their life anymore.

"Stop! Don't! We will come with you!" She tries to reason with him.

Though the guy seems to have ignored him. Resuming his stance and wanting to end another life when one of the dark robed guys hold onto his wrist. Stopping him.

"Stop... the leader said not to kill everyone..."

After saying that, the guy grit his teeth, before kicking the prone form of the girl. Causing her to grunt in pain before he turns his back.

"No more funny business! I'll kill you all if you try to do anything!" He said while glaring at all of them.

Rose silently nodded before going to Filo's side. She seems to have become unconscious, though she is still breathing. She silently glared at the back of the guy who is leaving the room, before looking at the other students. Seeing them looking at Arisa's body with grief.

It seems like most of the students her actually likes her. Though it's her own fault that she dies like that.

"... Sorry..." She can only mutter that with a guilt ridden expression.

"What are you standing there for? Do you want me to kill you now!?"

With the words of the terrorist, almost everyone glared at him before lowering their heads. They decided to obey for now. Most of their fists clenching, and some can be heard their teeth clattering as they gritted. Some even drawing blood from the tightness of their fist, or from biting their lips.

It took a long while, before they finally vacated the room. Leaving the few corpses of students in there.

It is silent for awhile... and then, the finger of the presumed dead purple haired girl twitches...