"I live in a little cabin. I am happy we are neighbors everything is free to everyone on our turf. We live in peace and harmony with each other." His lightly tan cheeks turn pink. Shock briefly washes across my face.

"Awesome! I love that this peaceful model works for your realm. It gives me hope for the war torn and divided lands I have come from." He smiles at me and adjusts his lazy brown curls. His hazel eyes twinkle in the sunlight. He's adorable. His hands nervously play with the beige simple clothes he is wearing. "Can you stay longer for dinner? We have dinner around a bonfire. We feed our waste and ashes to the soil to feed the roots of the plants."

"Waste not. Want not. You're peaceful and smart. I am really impressed by you and your people. I can't stay until dinner but I can return during dinner. How does that sound?" I smile.

He grabs my hand with his soft, slender hands and gently shakes it. "It's a deal." I nod and call my wardrobe. I leave my guards in our realm and go visit my first husband. The flames in his home are shinning dimmer than the last time I was here. That's strange. I visit his main hall and he is back sitting on the throne with a gloomy look. "My first wife finally remembers me and comes home. I thought you couldn't disappoint your father. Why return to a male you can't trust?" He says then looks up at me with red glowing eyes.

"Why have multiple children for a male I can't trust? Look. My father was not perfect, and I do cherry pick what advice he gave me from long ago. I use the advice to follow or support how I feel about beings or a situation at a certain time. I loved my father and I'm not looking for a replacement for him. I don't trust you because you gave me a sister-wife even when I told you I didn't want one. How is Cynthia?" I shrug and raise a brow.

"She's falling apart. Will you be willing to have more children for me and let Cynthia take on the task of raising them?" He tilts his head.

"Absolutely not. You don't understand how clingy our children are after they're born because you always portal to some business in another realm. Even if I left right after giving birth to them as they get older they'll seek me out and want to understand the things they don't have in common with you and Cynthia."

"So you're possessive with our children but you can't be possessive with me?" I shake my head and sigh.

"I'm not going to argue with you. That's not what I came here for. I just wanted to thank you for the wardrobe. It's really helping me out." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Cynthia can't give birth to anymore children. The last two stillbirths took her fertility with them."

"She loves you and you already have children. Why isn't that enough? Why can't you be happy with what you have?" I wave my hands in the air to add emphasis to my words.

"Why don't you want as much as me? You can have so much but you don't even reach for it. I want a wife that loves me and our children. Not just our children. I want that same wife to give birth to our children. I deserve to get what I strive for."

"Who says I don't love you?" I roll my eyes and cross my arms again.

"You haven't said the words to me." I gasp.

"Have you said them to me?"

"I love you, Ash. I do but I know you don't love me." He furrows his brow.

"I guess making sure our children don't starve means nothing. Waiting for you to come home and returning to you means nothing. Letting you and your other wife have your way with each other in my face even though it bothered me means nothing too, huh? My love for you means nothing unless you're getting your way all the time, right?" I roll my eyes.