Chapter 34

hey! people, I am so good. 2 long chapters. I really love you all 

next chapter Isabell will meet the rest of the family.

this is probably my longest chapter..!!!

She will meet the rest of her family in the next chap.

I am quite heartless ain't I?

----------------------------

Victor's POV: 

"Do you know why the men of the blood gang wanted to meet us?" Romeo asked quietly as I pulled out the file that contained information about all the gangs.

"Of course" I nodded," they want to pay a visit to us since they are in America and will be for some time. they are a gang and they need to respect mafia rules."

" got it - and they will come unarmed" Maximo questioned. This boy didn't have a single ounce of patience in him.

"Correct" I turned to face them and cocked my head."sit down Leo this meeting will be long." 

I shrugged off my jacket and placed it on the back of the chair and rolled up my sleeves and sat down with the file in front of me and interlocked my fingers.

it was 8:35 p.m. now. They were going to be here in another 5 mins. 

" capo they are here," said Salvestro. He was my most trusted man. 

"send them" I turned to look at my brothers who were watching me. the look we shared was clear. 'stay calm whatever happens.'

"sire" they bow slightly to me as soon as they entered .there was a man and a woman. Both were dressed in formal black attire. The woman was carrying a file that seemed to be important.

take a seat" I ordered after a second. they obliged. The woman seemed to be calm and collected while the man looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here. same man same. 

"Well," I didn't expect Giovanni to participate in this meeting. He never liked interfering in the mafia business deals much. 

"We came here for peace on behalf of our leader. We need to be in your territory for some time, so we hope for peace and cooperation with you." the woman stated not removing her eyes from me it seemed she was trained in negotiations. Interesting

 "you are a woman" I frowned at Maximo's remark. He didn't respect women much but I never bothered about it. Even though it was strange to have women in gangs it wasn't unheard of. I don't understand what's up with him. He needs to learn manners.

"what do you mean" Finally the man spoke up for the first time. " can't women be in gangs? Our leader is a woman and an assassin. By insulting her you are insulting our leader sir." he snapped. I was certainly not happy with Maximo's attitude but he had no right to insult my brother like that.

"Mind your tone" Leonardo defeated me in speed. He was the kindest out of us all but he would never stand quietly if one of the younger ones was being insulted. 

"We will sir as long as you would tell me the meaning of your brother's comment," the woman said after placing her hand on her companion's wrist and squeezing it as though to tell him not to do anything stupid. This woman was interesting and extremely capable it seemed.

" He is too young and innocent he didn't mean it. but why are you here and not your leader." who the hell was that? grandpa! shit .. shit. Oh god, we are all done for. I turn to look at my brothers who were looking at me in shock as well.

Our grandfather just strolled into the room with our uncles behind who seemed to be busy stifling their laughter.

gr..Grandpa" I stammered standing up.

"Son how are you," he asked causing me to smile slightly. He looked at the others with a happy look in his eyes. while the rest of my brothers were slightly busy with our uncles.

"Who are you both and why are you here?" he asks in a tone that would scare most people but both of them seemed hardly bothered.

They both just exchanged looks with each other which seemed quite suspicious. It seemed as though they were hiding something.

"sir I am an associate and she is the consigliere to the gang," they said bowing to Grandpa. good to know that they didn't dare disrespect him.

" Why would we accept your peace proposal" It seemed as though Grandpa was just testing them. why though?

"sir peace benefits everyone. the one giving it and the one receiving it" She smiled slyly. it seemed as though she was saying something else but meaning something else. She handed him the file with a smile. 

Grandpa silently passed the file to me. I was shocked to find photos of Ed with an arrow through them I could feel my anger rising, but I knew I had to keep my emotions in check. The Russians had gone too far this time, and they would pay for their actions.

"Who the hell did this" shouted Uncle Leander slamming his hand on the table in anger. his anger was truly justified after all it was about his son. uncle Lorenzo just placed his hand on his brother's shoulder in an attempt to calm him."Easy, brother," he said softly.

"explain" my grandfather commanded in fury. 

"Ivanov Pavlov" the man took the name of the man we hated most on earth. That bastard won't even spare a child. The Russians were cruel and had no bottom line.

"Well, why are you helping us?" I completely forgot that Romano was present in the room. He was so quiet the entire time. 

" The blood gang is famous for 3 things in the underworld- never interfering with the mafia's and for information which it never sells and for having a woman boss" The women just smirked. 

" you are ready to sell us information? you never do that why now?" Giovanni asked, sceptical.

"We don't dare question our boss," the man said with a sigh.

"consider the deals done, my consigliere will meet with you soon," I said emotionlessly.

"sir" With a bow they were about to leave until my younger uncle's question stopped them.

" We didn't quite catch your names," he said with a smirk.

"you were not supposed to sir," she said smiling and with another bow, she was out along with the man.

"interesting very interesting" 

" what do you mean Grandpa?" He just shakes his head in reply to Gio's question.

"how are you all," he said turning to us in happiness. we all just run toward him to hug him and our uncles. 

"where are grandma and the rest? " I ask after hugging them all.

''do you think with your aunts we could ever be on time Victor?" Uncle Lorenzo just sighs helplessly causing all of us to laugh at his misery.

I look towards Leonardo who also looked at me and we had an 'eye-to-eye' conversation.

" let's all meet Isabella together during dinner. She was not at all happy to have so many brothers" I said finally.

No one opposed that plan, so now we had to wait until dinner to see her reactions.

no one there was aware that their dear sister had heard everything that occurred in that room and was planning to make herself more powerful in Italy.

-------------------------------------------------------