[Movie Chapter 2]

Start from the beginning

"Um, o-over there in the castle ruins." Katsuma pointed.

"You could've told me that sooner!" Bakugo protested and launched himself forward. The kid screaming along the way.

They landed on the other island. A tall preymatis standing over them. Noticing Bakugo and having malicious intent.

"That's it." Katsuma confirmed. Even thought it was really obvious.

"Go hide." Bakugo commended, tossing the little boy off to the side. Rin and Midoriya finally making their way to where Bakugo was. The dual haired girl casually setting the little boy's hat back on top his head.

The ash blonde launched into the air, getting right in the bug's face. Creating an incredibly bright light with his explosions. Intended to blind the bug, not being affected. But Bakugo noticed something off. He landed back on the ground as the preymantis went for its attack. Getting a direct hit on Bakugo.

Giving Midoriya and Rin a brief heart attack. Then seeing the ash blonde walk right out of the creature's claw.

Wait what?

'Oh I get it.' Rin thought. Bakugo slamming his fist into the ground and causing a shockwave. Revealing a familiar little girl hiding nearby behind a pile of rocks.

The giant bug disappearing without a trace.

"Hey that hurt. No fair. That thing was way scary and you just stood there!" Maharo complained.

"So, I'm guessing you're the idiot who made that illusion." Bakugo grumbled while standing above her. Frightening the poor little girl.

"Um, how did you know it was an illusion?" The little girl questioned to try and be sly about what she did. Only pissing Bakugo off more.

"Because I'm not supid! It didn't have a shadow. So you little brat, is taunting heroes a hobby of yours. Well?" Bakugo asked, expecting a damn good answer. Maharo fearfully scooting back from the teen. "Your cheap tricks won't work on me, cause I'm not like any hero you've met before."

Damn right about that.

"You're looking at the next number one!"

...Well~

"The guy who will be better than All Might was in his prime. The name's Katsuki Bakugo!"

If you want good street cred, don't use your real name.

"I'm telling you right now kid, you picked the wrong person to mess with!" Katsuma then walked forward.

"Uh, please don't yell at my big sister sir." Katsuma tried. Only for Bakugo to scowl down at him, terrifying the kid.

"You were in on it too, were you? Come here!"

Okay time to intervene.

"Stop they're just kids Kaccan!" Midoriya shouted while wrapping his arms around the ash blonde from behind.

"Get your damn hands off me before I break em!" Bakugo shouted while trying to get out of Midoriya's hold.

Dude we've proven that hand breaking doesn't affect the broccoli.

"This is the part where we run." Rin whispered to the two kids while Bakugo was distracted. Lightly pressing against their backs to start running away. Midoriya unfortunately tripped over while holding onto Bakugo. Still trying to keep the ash blonde from attacking the kids. Bakugo noticed and tried crawling towards them.

"Where do you think you're goin'!?!" He shouted. Causing Midoriya to suddenly cover Bakugo's eyes. Allowing Rin to lean down and grab the two kids, one in each arm. Her legs being covered in black ink as she suddenly sprinted away. The little kids having to hold onto their hats.