The Meetings and Encounters

A/N note: When the basic introductions happened between Azur Lane and the Combine Fleet, they learned that some of the shipgirls from CFUN are the "daughters" of the shipgirls from Azur Lane.

At the portal with the Azur Lane shipgirls

As the delegation fleet from Azur Lane and Crimson Axis arrived, they were met with several fleets waiting for them.

Enterprise(80): Welcome, delegates from another world. Allow us to escort you to our base.

With that the Combined Fleet started to move back towards their base, inviting the delegates to join them. As the shipgirls from Azur Lane looked at the fleet, several had expressions of shock at the familiar shipgirls of the other world.

NJ(AL): Wait, wait, why do you look similar to me?

NJ(62): I don't know. However, who are you?

NJ(AL): I am New Jersey, known as the "Black Dragon", of Eagle Union!

Iowa(61): Oh, another little sister, huh? I am Iowa, fleet commander of the 49th Battle Fleet.

NJ(62): I am New Jersey, of the Iowa-class battleships.

Missouri(63): Missouri, of the same class.

Wisconsin(64): Wisconsin, of the same class.

Illinois(65): I'm Illinois, of the same class as everyone else, and this is the youngest, Kentucky!

Kentucky(66): I can introduce myself, very much!

NJ(AL): Wait... you're all Iowa-class battleships!?!

Iowa(61): The real deal. Except we're like modernised battleships.

Missouri(63): Though sister, you shouldn't introduce her to your "daughter", the submarine... She might be in shock.

NJ(62): It'll be all fine.

NJ(AL): What is going on??

A bit further away, Warspite(AL), Valiant(AL), Monarch(AL), King George V(AL), Hood(AL) and Prince of Wales(AL) were seated with Queen Elizabeth(R08) and Prince of Wales(R09), on Queen Elizabeth(R08) who were having a tea party.

Warspite(AL): To think that my sister's daughter is a mature and gracious leader... Her majesty would be jealous.

PoW(AL): Indeed. And to think that my daughter is her sister... I wonder if her majesty will grow up to become like her.

QE(R08): Thank you for those compliments. But to think a ceasefire during a clash of ideologies would happen... but I overheard that two factions, Northern Parliament and Dragon Empery, couldn't send delegations.

PoW(AL): Last we heard from the Northern Parliament was that the Sirens have started an operation to forcefully take total control over the Arctic oceans with what Rossiya called next generation Sirens.

PoW(R09): That seems serious. You haven't sent any help though?

Hood(AL): We can only protect our northern border, as the rest are ready against the forces of Iron Blood or Sakura Empire. However, whenever we offer assistance to the Northern Parliament, they have refused.

PoW(R09): So they have their hands tied down with Sirens, huh... What about Dragon Empery?

Warspite(AL): They have volunteered as watchers, saying that they will watch the movements of both the Sirens and Sakura Empire.

QE(R08): Well, it is a shame, as we haven't had too many chances to meet their counterparts here in this world.

Monarch(AL): What happened to those factions?