Chapter 9

The car lurched recklessly in between the two trucks containing both the fundraiser money, and the possessed guinea pigs.

Diane leaned a bit out of the cars window to try and stick the interceptor against the white vehicles side, but the possessed rodents saw this, and rammed their vehicle into their own, while Wolf continuously try to steady the car. Diane lost her grip against the yellow device, having it bounce in the pavement and being left behind.

The street sectioned into different pathways, rendering them unreachable. Diane muttered under her breath, watching them split. She sat back into the car, looking at everyone with a commanding look.

" We gotta split up! Webs, you feel like a girls' trip?" Diane looked to the arachnid before her, hauling her bag under her arm as a rest.

Webs looked to the fox, then looking to you, nodding to her with a small smirk, gracing your features.

"Um, YES!" She closed her laptop by that final punch.

Diane pulled her hood up, her body flipping backwards and landing gracefully onto the roof of the car, you were grappled against her arm while Ms. Tarantula was holding on by her hood, Webs saluted to the only boys left in the car with a cheeky laugh. "Later, boys!"

Diane grappled onto the meteorite to jump into the air. While air-born, that same case had transformed mid-air into a portable motorcycle. The wind whipped against your furs and scales, weaving between cars almost feeling like lightning in the streets. This absolutely took you back.

You, Webs and Diane took one lane while Wolf, Shark and Piranh took the other.
Webs pulled out her laptop to see the trucks positions, trusting Diane entirely to not crash.

Diane zipped past some cars, she then quickly reeved up and had the bike jump over a car, flicking her wrist with a sharp turn to where the yellow gadget stuck immediately to the truck.
Webs cheered, smiling at the new yellow marker.

One down, eleven to go.

Then two, then three!
You heard a loud crash coming from the other lane where the boys were at. Shark had completely severed the roof of the car, allowing more access to his arms. You can hear the distain in Wolf's voice when he saw that part of his car was destroyed.

Shark placed some of the interceptors into Piranha's arms, plucking him from the fin before letting him go into the streets, flinging him in the air.
You can practically hear his maniacal laughter in the air as he ran against the trucks and placing the interceptors against the walls.

You howled, letting the piranha hear your cheering through the wind.

"Hah! You really are crazy!!!"

"You know it Chica! Watch this!"
Piranha called, before barrelling at top speed, practically running faster than his feet could cary him, but hearing the steady beeps of Webs' monitor had gotten both you and the Tarantula excited.

Your last truck was extremely close, Diane tried to place the device onto the surface quickly, but the possessed rodents noticed quickly, getting ready to smash the bike and everyone on board.
But, you held onto the last interceptor for dear life, coiling your body around Diane's arm when she stretched it over, trusting her completely when the bike suddenly shifted back into its container for a split moment before sliding under the truck. Using the end of your tail to stick the last interceptor onto the bottom. And before you knew it, the bike was back online with a quick shift in the air by Diane.

You heard the last two pings of the final trucks getting lit up, Webs laughed, shouting a small "Wha-bang!" Before slamming a key down and activating all of the Interceptors all at once, effectively hacking the wiring in the vehicles. Effectively stopping and turning them around before they made it to it's target and re-routing to the police department.