Chapter 7: Escaping the Dungeon

——————————🧹——————————

Down in the dungeon, Becca and Izzy began to panic.

"Oh my god, they're going to kill Mr. Traske."

"Once they do that Power Spell, I think they're going to kill everybody. Okay, not to freak out, but the idea of a vengeful maniac obsessed with getting revenge on Salem becoming an invincible, all powerful, maniac obsessed with getting revenge on Salem sounds very bad for Salem." Izzy exclaimed.

Becca turned to (Y/n). "You're Winston's girlfriend, can't you try to talk him out of this?"

"I'd love to, but how exactly am I supposed to do that from down here?" She asked in frustration.

"We have to tell Cassie." Becca said.

"Do you think she'll even answer?"

Becca pulled out her phone and FaceTimed Cassie at her party.

"Hey, Becca?" Cassie answered.

"The Sanderson Siblings are back and they're coming after your dad." Becca warned.

"Hey, Becca, I can't hear...are you there? I think you might be covering your camera. I can't see you. Are you coming over?"

"She can't hear us."

"It's a butt-dial. Awesome."

Cassie hung up and Becca, Izzy and (Y/n) became even more distressed.

"Okay, I guess the curse covers phones too. There's no way out of here." Becca whined.

Izzy suddenly smiled. "Yes there is." She pulled out a small packet. "Angelica leaves."

(Y/n) looked confused. "Angelica leaves? What are those?"

"They lift curses."

Becca looked at her skeptically.

"Hey, if candles can bring back the dead, why can't potpourri bring back the stairs?"

Becca rolled her eyes, but agreed.

...

Gilbert walked through the cemetery carrying a shovel and approached the grave of Billy Butcherson.

"Okay. Head of a lover. How am I gonna dig up a full grave in time? I am so dead." Gilbert whimpered.

He stuck the shovel into the dirt and immediately hit something solid.

"That's not six feet under."

The coffin suddenly burst open and Billy sat up and shook his head, getting some dust and dirt off.

He then turned around and looked up at Gilbert. "Who are you?"

Instead of answering Gilbert just screamed and startled running.

"Zombie. Killer zombie!"

"No. Hey, stop. I'm a good zombie. I'm not even chasing thee." Billy called out to him as he got out of his grave.