Chapter 4: They're Back...Again

——————————🧹——————————

"Lock up your children! Yes, Salem. We're back!"

Izzy and Becca watched with shocked expressions as the three witches laughed and pranced around in the woods.

"Are those the Sanderson Siblings?" Becca asked.

🎵Winnie: "We we're running wild and so reviled. Raising Cain until we got exiled."🎵

🎵Winnie: "But times are changing, now we're not the attack, yeah, the spell is gonna hit'cha because the witches are back."🎵

Winnie spread his arms out and hit Mary and Sarah in the gut.

🎵All: "Woah-oh-oh."🎵

"What do we do? What do we do?" Becca asked in a panic.

"I don't know. But I literally can't stop watching them." Izzy replied.

"Izzy, snap out of it!"

🎵All: "Yeah, the witches, the witches, the witches are back."🎵

🎵Winnie: "Stone cold meanies as a matter of fact."🎵

Becca looked completely shocked. "How is this happening?"

"That's what I'd like to know." An annoyed voice said from behind them.

Izzy and Becca jumped and turned around to see a woman with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes kneeling behind them and looking at them with a stern expression.

"Who are you?!" Izzy asked.

"I'm (Y/n)." She introduced.

Becca and Izzy furrowed their brows. "(Y/n) as in...Winston Sanderson's girlfriend?"

(Y/n) nodded. "Yes. Now please answer my question, how did this happen?"

Izzy's eye went wide. "Virgin. Moon. Candle."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, and she immediately started ushering the two girls away. "I need to get you two out of here before they see you. Come with me, now!" She hissed.

Becca and Izzy didn't need to be told twice and followed her, getting away from the witches.

🎵All: "Witch, witch, the witches are back."🎵

The three girls ducked under tree branches as they made their escape.

"Who are they performing for?" Izzy wondered.

"You!" Sarah exclaimed as she appeared in front of them.

The three stopped in their tracks and Izzy and Becca screamed.

They turned to run on a different direction but Mary appeared in front of them as well.

"Well, well, well."