Yo

"Ming doesn't stay here?"

"He doesn't. He has his own place."

"Owh. He just seems awfully close to you and Tak. I didn't know Tak was so close to him too."

"That was something I didn't see coming. Tak loves him dearly. Those two are like thieves in a hide."

"Ah okays."

"So, what's going to be your plan? And how will it affect Tak? I don't want Tak to be affected in any way as much as possible."

"Yo.. can't we discuss this? Its not like we were together for a year or so then we broke up. We were together for 7 years, planned and lived a life together, even had a kid. It's really alot of effort we have put in our relationship."

"You are right. We did spend 7 years of our live together. We went through so much. Remember all that juggling between school, work, wedding planning, marrying then wanting to try for a kid?"

Pha nodded soberly hearing me.

"So it's alot of work. And now you are back."

"You do get it. We really shouldn't waste our efforts and Tak will be so happy to have us together."

"Tak will be happy to have us. But not together. Tak may be 5 but he knows and seen how I have struggled bringing him up. He loves you as his papa. But never once has he told me he loves you being with me. 7 years of being together and you threw it away for a moment of folly. And now you are back like as if nothing happened?? I am happy the way I am. I definitely do not need and want you in my life. You are Tak's papa. That doesn't change. But it stops there. Do not attempt to be a part of my life again."

'Is it Ming?? Are you stopping yourself because it's Ming? Do you like him?"

"How deluded you must be to think that the only reason I would be over you is because I have someone else? The day you chose to cheat on me, that day my love for you died. Nothing. I mean and I will say it again and again nothing will allow me to accept you again. Its best you left. Make your own accommodation. Find your own plans. You can still see Tak during the weekend. That doesn't change. But now. Leave."

With that, I opened the door and showed Pha the way out. He was stunned but didn't fight me on it. After he left, I closed the door, just resting my head on the door and trying to rein in my breathing. I never thought I see the day I be angry at Pha so badly but this...this just took the cake!!!

Just then there was a knock on the door. I opened it, ready to blast if it was Pha but Ming stood there.

"You ok?"

"You didn't leave?"

"I couldn't. Knowing you were suffering here alone. I decided to wait by the main road for you until you were done."

"That was over 40 minutes ago.. "

Ming shrugged his shoulders carelessly. I looked at him and he came forward, grabbing me in his arms. I held onto him and just sobbed in frustration. Ming caressed my hair and kissed it softly, assuring me everything would be fine.

We stood like that on the porch for a good 10 minutes. Finally I pulled away and looked at him.

"You be ok?"

I nodded.

"I guess I go then, since u r ok now?"

I looked at Ming. I had to be the one to ask him to stay. He wouldn't do it unless I showed him I wanted him to stay in my life.

"Can you stay?"

Ming looked at me questionably.

"Stay for Tak and me."

The look on Ming's face just shone through and he nodded. I closed the door only to have Ming hold onto me. He wrapped his arms around me and held onto me tightly.

"Ming.."

"Hmmmm?"

"You have to let go naaa so we can actually move away from the door. To go further into the house."

"Noooo. Let me hold onto you longerrrrrrr" I laughed as Ming pouted and whined.

I shook my head and just turned around to let him hold onto me. He was about to lean in to kiss me when we heard Tak calling for us. Instantly, Ming let go and ran off to check on him!

I laughed as I watched this fellow be besotted over a 5 year old who had him wrapped around his finger.

And me? Ming was fast having me wrapped around his finger too without even realizig it.