Ming

During my break, I borrowed Yo's car to go pick up Tak. He saw me and bounded up to me cheerfully. I reminded him he had to sit in the car seat and be mindful or else Daddy wouldn't let me pick him up anymore. He nodded dutifully and boy was a blessing.

I switched on my live location and sent it to Yo so he will be more reassured. I got back to the agency by 4pm and I gave Tak a quick snack. Yo was done with his client by 4.15pm and came back to see Tak and me having cheese sandwiches. I didn't realize he was standing at the doorway and watching us quietly. I was focused on making sure Tak didn't make a mess and I automatically cleaned his mouth for him. Tak had the same habit as Yo of getting the cheese and mayo always smeared at the corner of their mouths. I smiled fondly thinking of the resemblance.

Yo came into the room, calling out to us and we both turned around.

"Just a quick snack. I didn't want him to be hungry. Just a slice only" I uttered quickly before Yo decided to scold me if I had overstepped any boundaries. Yo just smiled and thanked me softly for the gesture. Tak ran up to Yo and was enveloped in a hug. I just cleaned up the place as I had to get ready for a shoot.

"What time do you end today?"

"About 1am Yo. Why?"

"Has your car been fixed?"

"Not yet. In the process. My manager said she will look into it for me."

"I end at 6pm. I will drop Tak at home then come back to pick you up ok?"

"You don't have to. It's incredibly late. I can uber home. Don't worry."

"It's fine. Just a thank you for the favor with Tak."

"You don't have to return favors. Really. I'm okays."

Yo insisted and I didn't want to fight him on it. I nodded. It was a long day for me and I was busy all the way thereafter.

Around midnight, I was done. I packed up and made my way out to the entrance only to see Yo waiting for me. I smiled. He threw me a soft smile and I grinned even more. I really had missed thats smile of his and even though it was for a brief fleeting period, I was thankful it was directed at me.

I got into the car and Yo passed me a snack. I was surprised to see my favorite chocolate pie. Its something I always enjoyed having at the end of a long day. My heart instantly warmed and I thanked Yo for it. It was a quiet ride but much more amiable in vibes. I just ate the pie and before I knew it, we got to my condo. I looked over and thanked him for the ride and pie and he nodded.

I got out of the car and before I was about to close the door, Yo called out to me.

"Be ready by 7? I pick you up ok?"

I was surprised. I tried to fight the smile as I nodded and closed the door. I waited by the curb as I watched him drive down and alight at his own property. But this time, before he went in, he actually turned to look and waved at me before he went in.

That blew up my face. The blush and grin just erupted on my face without question.

Jesus.