XVIII

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

Ae take the model to beach since he is famous there might be paparazzi  around them he wore a mask just to be safe Ae lead the way...

Pete didn't show any expression Ae is trying to look into his Pete gave him a cold shoulder went there and sit calmly and the stupid heart of his erratic they were eating Ae was observing Pete's moves "um... just now you said old habits do change so can I get a second chance to prove myself?! I'm not the old one Pete please forgive me just once" Pete stop eating he looked at Ae

"Before you say something I would like to show you something"

Ae display his feelings through the lights on the beach

"By showing all these you think I'll change my mind and stop playing my words on me only I mean to say about humans you are nowhere near to them the pain I went through which you caused it how do you expect me to forget just because of these mere lights it doesn't----"

"Wait there is someone following us it might be dispatch our pictures might be posted don't panic let's get out of here calmly"

"What?! Now what should we do?"

"Don't move I'll take you out from here and we will hide in those lanes"

Ae take Pete's hand escaped from there narrowly... running into one of the streets Pete's hands on Ae's shoulders panting heavily Ae just so much whipped with the model Pete looking at him smiling for the first time after 5 years he actually never saw him smiling too when they were together as wife and husband but he did see him smiling at the their wedding and that's it Ae loves the way his eyes twinkle Pete look at him and lock their lips...

Ae is taken back by the sudden he didn't how to react there were fire crackers bursting Inside lot of things happening he get along with the kiss when Pete let him in the kiss deepen with tongue fighting for dominance Ae made sure Pete moan in the kiss....

Pete broke the kiss

Ae wanted it now he went in for one more the feeling of model's lips on his is magical so soft just like a petal so sweet much more than a honey Ae is a slave to Pete's Kiss...

Pete back off from the kiss he stop placing finger on his lips "desperate?!"

Ae look at him confused he didn't get what he meant he was about to kiss his neck "is this how you love me?!

"What?! No--"

"This is what you wanted from me right? You just need my body not me do you call this love?!" Pete snicker at him

Ae felt like his heart been crushed in pieces raw the pain he is feeling right now is too much he can't explain...

"Don't you dare to insult my love for you, yes I fucking love your body anything related to you I'm in love with it your smile your eyes I love you, all of you belong to me only the kiss we just had was initiated by you not me I didn't want to make you feel awkward or guilty by rejecting it I guess it's better we leave now you are not ready to listen to me"

Pete hates this feels he is ashamed of his own act he thought to make Ae feel awkward by insulting his love but he ended up in deep thinking the first thought came to his mind was did he really mean what he said it is not supposed to happen he is supposed to hate him hate him for he did how can he change he was a beast and he should be one why is he talking as if my happiness mean to my feelings my opinion why does it matter Pete hates whatever is happening with him right now...

Pete get out of that place his mind and heart are not listening to him he take a cab and leave the place...

Ae went to his car and hit the steering wheel in frustration tears pool in his "how Pete how can you be so cruel to me you weren't like this the spark in your eyes when you see me is no more why Pete am I that bad why can't you understand why don't you give me a chance just once just once" Ae pour out his heart crying alone in the lonely road no one by his side just him alone....

To be continued....

Keep voting and commenting.....

Bye for now 🥰🤩❤️❤️👋👋👋🥰🤩❤️☺️😆😜😝😚