VIII

Ignore mistakes:(

Third Person POV:

Pete is scared to hell he don't want to tell Ae anything about this when he reached home he quickly hide the file somewhere he can't find it he hope so and he went to prepare dinner for him...

After dinner as usual Ae want Pete he went and hug him behind smelling him... "You smell lovely tonight babe" Ae's hand went in Pete's shirt he shivered at the touch...

"Um Ae please I'm not feeling well can we not do it today I'll use my mouth instead please" Pete beg him to which Ae frown...

"Why do you have to spoil my mood when I'm being nice here bitch" Ae yank Pete by hair and made him kneel Infront of him....

Tears pool in his eyes Ae take out his member and thrust in Pete's mouth and Pete take him without complaining at least he is thankful he didn't react much...

On the other day Pete somehow avoid him sleeping early before Ae and sometimes locking himself in his bedroom it somehow went in for a week but today it's weekend and Ae is at home full-day....

"Um... Ae you didn't went to drink with your friends today?!"

"Why are you concerned about that ?! Are you cheating on me?!" Ae mock him

"N-No I'm not I'm just curious sorry to ask" he don't know how to overcome this turmoil now

"Um... Ae what do you think about kids?!" Pete ask hesitated

"Why are you asking me are you pregnant?! Don't tell me you are--"

"No I'm not I just want to know what do you think about having kids" Pete cut him in the middle

"I don't have time to think about shit come let's go to bedroom" Ae stand and pull Pete's arm...

"Ae I--"

"Don't tell me you haven't healed yet is this why you are avoiding me since whole week?! Such a peasant you are I was looking forward to fuck you whole night such a waste you are" Ae throw him on couch getting irritated and slap him before leaving he take out the alcohol bottle and gulp down the whole...

Pete is shivering now once Ae finishes that he will be dead right then" open the door bitch" Pete lock himself in his room

He close his mouth with his hand in a corner Ae got a spare key he remove the lock and went in with a leather belt in his hand...

When the leather belt came in contact with Pete's skin it burn him he is in pain lot of pain which he can't voice out the skin pealing because of the harsh leather when the buckle rip his skin blood ooze out Pete beg to stop but who is Ae to listen he is getting he can't get to fuck him for the whole week it frustrates him alot...

One thing he has to admit is that Ae didn't look for anyone apart from Pete he only needed him after having sex with Pete he didn't go to anyone else other than him is he falling for Pete or love having sex with Pete don't know but Ae loves to have sex with Pete and he wants it on daily basis...

And not getting it for a week is hell it tests his patience which he don't have he hates it that Pete got control over his sex life...

Pete beaten to pulp Ae got tired when he couldn't hear his sobs and begs maybe he must have fainted but the anger didn't cooled yet he went to his bedroom and started throwing things everywhere possible files and all Pete didn't wake up till now it's Sunday morning and he's been starved like since Saturday noon...

Ae hates this but he went in and throw water on him startling Pete he woke up after a while he stumble at every step he somehow gathered strength and went to eat something Ae left the house after that he went out maybe to find comfort from someone or to drink but thankfully he is not home...

Pete is in pain he is weak he can't ask anyone's help too he managed to cover those marks he always does with some concealer he cover those bruises he felt dizzy and there is no strength left in his body he drop weakly on floor...

........

When he opened his eyes he saw Ae glaring at him and a file beside him IV is injected, what Pete tried to hide from him came to light Ae's eyes turn dark he can't do anything now it's over Ae knows about it Ae found he is pregnant....

"Just you wait until this saline solution is finished you bitch I'll teach you how to take pills how to get fucked after taking pills!!" Pete wants to run away from him now he knows what's gonna happen now he can't let that happen Phana said not to do Pete is in great danger now....

How he wish this IV solution not to be finished yet how he wish there is someone to save him how he wish Ae to be a human but there is no one now....

To be continued.....