XVII

Ignore mistakes

Third Person POV:

Pete is guilty because of Ae he had to shout at his son Pete hates Ae even more because his son cried alot, went to bed and is still crying Pete went to him "baby I'm sorry muma is sorry muma is really bad" Pete apologize Win came to him and wipe Pete's tears "no mom I'm sorry too I shouldn't have been stubborn I'm sorry too mom I was being a bad boy" Pete chuckle at his son in tears "I promise to take you to theme park this weekend ok?!" Win beam happily jump in his bed Pete is relieved his son is not sad anymore...

"Baby did you tell Mr. Han--tattoo uncle about mom?!" Pete ask calmly Win shake his head Pete is finally breathing now his mind went crazy when Win said he met Ae "baby promise me you won't talk with him from now on if you ever meet him again" Pete ask and the boy nod cutely Pete kiss his forehead and stroke him softly until he slept...

Next day....

Pete wanted to ask Ae about Win but it would be like he is only giving the information about his son he avoid him at the set the series has finally started and according to script he needs to kiss Zee Ae didn't like this at all he is trying his best not to show his anger at the set...

Pete requested to the crew members that he is uncomfortable around Ae and he can't give his best and him to leave Ae is fuming in anger he went to Pete...

"Pete I already told you to leave this project why don't you listen to me?!"

"You wanted my forgiveness right! Then do me a favour and don't show up in the set until shooting is finished and I'll give you a chance to explain yourself but just one"

"No Pete just listen me once"

"I said I'll give a chance for you to explain"

"No I just wait---what you will give me a chance to explain myself?!"

"Yes"

Ae didn't see this coming he don't whether to be happy or sad he got a chance to explain himself but Pete doing intimate scenes with someone else the thought it self is hell Pete sure knows how to control him the one who used to get scared is long gone Pete who returned is bold and brave enough to fight Ae it is because Ae is in love that he is weak to the other person or just that Pete got control over his heart...

Ae sigh at least he got a chance to explain himself he agreed to leave the set however if he succeeds to convince Pete he may try to let this project go again only if the heavens show mercy....

Pete could finally was able to concentrate on the shooting without Ae he had an uneasy feeling in his heart he couldn't believe that Ae agreed him did he-- no he can't Pete brush off his thoughts and get back to his work....

Win did throw tantrums without Pete's presence at home Wayo spend most of the time at his best friend's house with his baby, Wayo didn't know what to do he took him to P'Phana his baby Yim resting at Pete's place taken care by Pete's mom thanks to Wayo Win is back to normal he somehow forgot about tattoos and drawings when he met P'Phana he is really good with kids and managed to lure him to become a doctor when he gets old now the tattoo possession is gone for a while...

Pete didn't allow Ae inside he made him wait outside and Ae is waiting for Pete rightnow in the car Pete came out the model pulled Ae in a trance he is enjoying the beauty...

Pete knock the car window to open it Ae snap out and open that both the wife and husband are in car and the ride was silent...

The car was going out of the city somewhere near the Bangkok beach road Pete peak outside "haven't we reached yet? Where are we going?!"

"Um in just few minutes we will go don't you like beach I heard you like beach a lot"

"That was long back old habits and tastes do change mister" Ae can still see the happiness in Pete's eyes but Pete is trying to hide it from Ae he don't want to show to the world mostly to his husband his weaknesses Pete is scared to answer back him in a sarcastic way but he is doing his best not to let his heart melted by mere gestures from him he don't want to fall for it again he is scared....

To be continued.....

Hope you all enjoy this

Keep voting and commenting

Bye for now 🤩😍☺️🤭😂😂 👋👋👋😍🥰😌🤩🤩