XVI

Ignore mistakes:(

Win POV:

I really hate this new school I don't like these people they are teasing me because of my Thai I'll ask mom to change the school I was already upset because of the school and now granny is late to pick me up I better stay out of these people...

I went outside the school gate looking for my granny I find a man nearby the coffee shop at school oh he got drawings on his body...

I went to him and pull his pants he is quite handsome does my dad look like him "hello Mr.Handsome"

"Hey kiddo what are you doing here where are your parents?!" 

"Um I'm waiting for my granny, may I ask you something?!" He nod and got down to my level I trace those drawings on his hand it's looks interesting...

"Are you poor?!" I ask him curiously...

"No but why ?!"

"Then why do you draw on your hands don't you have papers at home it looks cool I like though" he chuckle at me and ruffle my hair

"No kiddo you don't understand I like to draw on my body you will know once you grow like me anyways thanks for your compliment"

"Ok will you teach me how to draw I like your drawings!" I ask him with my doey eyes it always works with my mom when I need him to buy a toy I'm sure it works on him too.....

"Haha ok fine I'll teach you how to draw next time" I was about to ask where he stays but my teacher took me from him I wave bye to him...

Third Person POV:

The man was none other than Ae and he is definitely moved by the kid's innocence those questions which never stopped he was waiting for his friend at the coffee shop and with this kid his time pass by...

Now Win explain how he met
Mr. Handsome Pete is no so happy with their meeting he is afraid Ae might be stalking Win he might steal him anytime...

"Didn't I tell not to talk with strangers why don't you listen me Win?!" Pete is upset there with kids they need to patient if with kid's like Win it runs out and right now Pete might loose his temper out of stress he's been going through alot these days...

Ae won't leave a chance to approach him though how much ever he resent he is afraid his fickle heart might fall for the trap again he is not ready to go through it again he can't help but think of past...

"Mom how do you know
Mr. Handsome why do you have pictures with him?!" Win doesn't stop asking Pete who is he why is with him but Pete sigh his head aches very badly Wayo got the cue he turn the kids attention...

"Um me mom and Mr. Handsome were best friends but Mr. Handsome lied to us and broke the promise he we went to play with others, mom told you right we should not associate with liers?!" Win nod innocently taking all the information...

"But mom Mr.Handsome promised me he will teach how to draw just like on his hands he won't break his promise please take me to him please I'll be good and drink the milk I'll not  pee my pants please mom"

Pete getup and turn around he can't face his son now it's enough he is reaching his limit " Win it's enough stop talking and go to your room" Pete sound firm by the time everyone gathered in the house and Zee understood what's going on since he saw wedding photos of AePete and understood why Pete was upset back then...

"Win I'll teach you how to draw come let's go" Zee take his hand and pull him towards backyard but he brush off the hands and went to pull Pete's pants...

"Mom please just once I won't make a fuss anymore please take me to Mr. Handsome"

"WIN STOP IT I SAID NO MEANS NO, WILL YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM OR SHOULD I LOCK YOU IN DARK ROOM?!"  Win flinch startled at the yelling he hide behind granny tears falling out his eyes...

Pete is guilty he feel sorry at the yelling but what he do even it's too much for him all these came back at once he don't know how to deal with them and from top of it this stubborn kid of Ae where does the genes go even if want something means he has to get that at any cost Pete is having a really hard time because of him now he is afraid Win might be taken by Ae he already lost many things not this one too he would be broke without Win...

To be continued....

Keep voting and commenting....

Bye for now 🤩😍🥰😊☺️😘😄😁😂👋👋👋👋👋❤️🤩🥰😍