FINAL CHAPTER

~A whole year later~

Y/N's POV:

So, today we're in the court room. By 'we' I mean me, Bella, Mama, Wands and the rest of the team, including Nick Fury. This time, we're here as it is mine and Bella's adoption day, the word excited cannot explain properly what I am feeling right now. Finally being adopted means me and Bella can't get split up again.

"I now declare you both Y/N and Bella Romanoff." The judge says with a huge smile on his face. Everyone jumps up from their seats and starts clapping their hands while me, Bella and Mama form a group hug and stay in that position for a few minutes.

We leave the building after thanking the judge and Tony claps his hands together before making his announcement.

"Right, official mini Romanoff's, on the way home i'm grabbing a shitload of cheeseburgers for us all in celebration." He says. I pump my fist in the air in excitement for obvious reasons.

"Jeez Y/N, I think you're more excited for cheeseburgers than you were to be a Romanoff." Mama chuckled.

"Giiirl, cheeseburgers are my favourite." I say back, laughing at what she had said.

"I adopt you and I don't even get Mama? I get girl?" She asks, slightly raising her eyebrow, causing me to laugh even more.

"Yeah well, stuck with me now, aren't you? Girl." I say, making everyone else around us laugh a little, including Wanda.

"Yeah Nat, just think of it as a name upgrade." Wands says, backing me up. Mama just rolls her eyes and grins.

We get into Mama's car and make our way back to the compound.

***

"Sooo, what do you wanna do?" Peter asks, jumping up and down like an ADHD kid on a pack of skittles.

"Calm it Kermit, lets play the Wii! I wanna kick every bodies asses at Mario Kart!" I practically yell.

"Yeah you wish, kid." Mama says as she barges past me.

"Umm, excuse you!" I say as I shove her out of my way to rush to the sofa before she does. I see Wanda already laid across one of the sofas so I grab two controllers before passing her one and laying on top of her with my back against her stomach.

"Oh hi there baby." She says as she runs her fingers through my hair before placing a gentle kiss on the crown of my head.

"Ewww." I hear Peter laugh as he takes a seat on one of the other sofas.

"Zip it Parker." I say and in response he sticks his tongue out at me. Mama grabs a controller and sits next to him, pulling Bella onto her lap.

I'm so glad this is my family now, I wouldn't change it for the world.

———————————————

Author Note:

Aaand that's it my peeps, I hope you all enjoyed reading this story!!

Thank you for all your support I really appreciate it!! <3