Chapter 13

Y/N's POV:

It's been 3 weeks since i called Mama Nat 'mama' for the first time and now i don't even call her Nat anymore. I love it, it's all i've ever wanted. Well, that and to join the avengers officially. Wanda has been helping me control my powers and it's great, i don't really need to use the bracelets Tony made for me that often.

It's now 2pm and there's a knock at the door. "Y/N, Bella" Mama Nat says, "there's someone i'd like you both to meet" she adds, a huge smile plastered on her face as she opens the door to reveal a blonde haired woman.

"holy sh-" the woman says before Mama Nat cuts her off. "Yelena! Little ears are listening!" I start to laugh. "girls this is my sister, Yelena." Mama Nat says, welcoming in Yelena.

"Yay auntie Lena!!" Bella yells. She's always been a people person, but me? Not so much. I just stand there. I mean, of course i'm happy, but new people make me a little nervous.

Mama Nat looks at me and holds my hand, she can always tell when i'm nervous. It's good because she can offer help me with it before it turns into a panic attack.

"Hi kiddo, i know i may seem a little scary to you right now but i promise me and you will have sooo much fun" Yelena says with her strong russian accent. She seems nice! Maybe i'll give her a chance.

                             ***

Natasha's POV:

"HA! Bet you can't catch me now!" Y/N yells to me while running around the kitchen.
"What has gotten this kid so hyper?!" I ask the whole team that are all just stood watching me trying to catch Y/N before she hurts herself.

"Umm, Miss Romanoff?" I hear Wanda say. I turn my focus to her and watch as she points to the big bag of M&M's, the whole bag is empty. "Fuck" i mumble under my breath.

Y/N gets hyper on M&M's, everyone here knows that including, wait.. YELENA!

"YELENA BELOVA!! GET HERE NOW!!"

I know it's her because she's always up to no good, and if she knows
Y/N would be in on anything mischievous after a pack of M&M's then she would give them to Y/N in a heart beat.

"Miss Romanoff would you like a hand?" Wanda asks, she still doesn't call me Natasha, but she's so sweet. "Yes please Wanda" I reply, not exactly knowing how she could help but i'm sure it's more than the rest of the team could do. They're just stood still watching, i'm pretty sure Tony is eating popcorn...

Wanda steps forward and red sparks come out of her hands. She forms a forcefield ball and traps
Y/N inside of it.

"HEY! No fair Wands" she pouts, her voice echoing from inside the ball.
"I'm sorry my love, but you're out of control. You need to calm down."
Wanda says back softly. Y/N starts to slow down a little and just sits inside the red ball.

"Are you calm honey?" I ask her, she just looks up and nods her head. Wanda makes the ball disappear and i pull Y/N up, she hugs me tightly. "It was Auntie Lena's fault!" She says quickly defending herself. "Oh don't worry sweet, i already know." I reply, glaring at Yelena. Yelena backs away slowly and the rest of the team just laugh at her.

"Wanda, would you mind taking
Y/N upstairs for a while, she still needs to calm down." I ask the witch, "Yes of course Miss Romanoff" She responds, "Natasha." i say smiling at her. "Natasha, got it" she smiles back.
Yeahhh she don't got it, she never 'got it'.

Wanda's POV:

I grab Y/N's hand and i take her upstairs to my room. I sit her on my bed and she just stares at the wall in front of her. "Everything okay baby?" i ask, she just looks at me with tears in her eyes. I sit next to her and cup her face with both of my hands and wipe away the single tear that falls down her cheek with my thumb.

"i-i wanna be here forever, i love you so much Wands" she says while clinging onto me. She's never said that before. "Oh my Y/N, i love you more than you could ever imagine. No one here is going anywhere, you're here forever cause we all love you." I reassure her, she looks up at me and smiles. Her beautiful Y/E/C she's looking into mine.

Her face moves closer to mine,
our lips inches apart until she closes the gap and kisses me.

My heart starts to race and my stomach fills with butterflies. I truly do love this girl with all of my heart. I would do anything for her.

———————————————

Heya my lovelies.

I'm sorry again that my uploads are so late, my ipad is broken and i usually write on there because it's so much easier and bigger.

I hope you're all still enjoying the story, thank you reading!!

Remember that you are loved and this is a safe place <3

Please feel free to leave any requests x