61. A Good Fuck. KTH 🔞

( it's a request+ smut so prepare yourself for the betterment of luck.

Try to be more holy people

It's Taehyung's imagine cause the person who requested that wants it to be Taehyung so here we goo . Boom

A Taehyung smut 😏🔞)

Beautiful when I thought of the person of my life snickering in the crock of my neck, inhaling the fake smell of mine that came from the luxurious perfume bottle that cost more then my dinner bill. Lucky enough, I work, so he does. We ain't rich like those fancy people who doesn't even look at their money while spending it cause why not? They use credit cards.

It's not early in the morning where I prepared breakfast for my sweet and loving husband and also the beast of the bed, for his weekend meeting while his boss is grocery to do anything on his own and make him do all the works and you know it's even in weekends. But it's not just a mare or simple weekend to let it go thinking there's a next week for another weekend. It's my freaking birthday and great thing? He didn't even wished me today.

Maybe his eyes were about to hurt if he looked at me, that much working minded he had to be this morning. I pity our youngerselfs where we run after money but thankfully not after fake hopes of love knowing we already have each other.

Is he really not gonna wish me? Almost half pass three and I'm done with lunch but there's not even a text about asking about my lunch is done or not. Neither he is opening my text. Cut the crap, do I look like I care if he forgets my birthday?

Maybe yes, I do care. How dare he can ever forget that prettiest moment of my life when I was born.

Thinking no second thought of my own choice, I took the keys and my perse to drive myself out of the house for groceries. It was way more boring then I thought it would be, specially the weekend. Locking the door of outside, talking all the keys so he can't get in the house and stand outside as long as I don't return. Left my car in the garage so he could know that I didn't leave but I did.

My feet drags me out of the way to mall. Well I need to go to the groceries, not to the mall but I'm being pulled up to the mall. Maybe I do leaving for a shopping? Groceries can wait but the sexy lingeries hanging off the double sided mirror screen won't.

My love for lingerie collection is old. Least I can buy me a lingerie as my own birthday present to widen the list of my lingeries hanging on my closet. He doesn't care about my birthday but why I'm here then? Of course to love myself.

Opening the Glassdoor of the ' kisses of beauty ' labeled shop, my heels trace me to the headless almost naked doll that shows the lingerie on display that catch my eyes right up from the street. "he's definitely gonna love this."

Humming a beautiful song that doesn't even suit my voice, I trailed my sunglasses on happily, carrying the bag of my sexy lingerie I just brought and to give it a thought, I'm beyond happy.

Me with my grin made me thought that it's definitely a good day. The sun isn't as bright as skin burning and the cool weather dazzling gleam.

Walking on the street with all my bags from the groceries, my mind went all up and down about the thoughts of him. Did he actually forgot my birthday? It's been 4 years of our relationship but he never missed any of my birthdays. Or it's just the marriage things that he changed as soon as he becomes a husband like all those thousands of men ? Would he really be different?

If I speak of a tantrum, I wanna throw it out loud. It's creep me out thinking all the negatives. But my thoughts got hit by a loud horn of a car, I wanna kick the driver in the ass for interrupting my thoughts even tho they weren't too much pleasurable but those are mine afterall.