31. I believe, it's you -KSJ final

I want to write more but I actually don't have more pages. Be a good girl always. For this time. Bye

- Someone else's Jin:)

Namjoon entered to Y/n's cabin in hospital with foods in his hand but his Brain stop processing after finding the bed total empty while the wires that was connected to her hands were shutters on the stand. Totally being frustrated, he run to the nurses and counter to get any news about her but nobody did seen her neither the nurses has taken her anywhere.

He again returned to the room where she was, wants to find anything that will help him to reach her. He doesn't have any idea about where she can go at this condition of health. Being sure she won't go home, he looked at the table and there he found the tore up pieces of the letter envelope. The letter pages where right beside the envelope.

He felt Y/n's going missing might be related to this letter. Even though he was in hesitation, he picked up the letter pages to read them. He knows it's not fair to read someone's letter but he has no clue in his hand.

The whole letter was kind of explanation of a movie to him. Is this a joke or real? No joke cause if it were a joke then it would never been written "your Jin:)'' there. He didn't hesitated the moment he handed the letter to her knowing it's critical something that can't be with ignored But he can guess what can happen next.

Getting out of his car, Namjoon run inside the airport in search of her. If it's not here then it's gonna be difficult for him to find out. The international airport in Seoul ( A/N: I really don't have any idea about Korea's airports so imagine having only one international airport in Seoul)

His eyes roamed around the area to find a young lady. He have to find her at any cost. He can't leave her at that condition. He shouldn't have left her at that condition. Something might worst can happened and that's all he kept on thinking since he left hospital.

On that exact moment, Y/n keep running while her eyes are wondering to search the one man that she waiting 2 years for. Imagine losing a person in the point of gaining him. What might worst can happen? She loves him. She knows he dose the same. What happened when two hearts bound for each other? It started to beat faster and the blo0lds rush through it faster. Two heartbeats matches that time when the distance is unknown. She knows his here. She felt he is here but she don't know where.

The next flight, next plane, next flight time, she knows nothing. It's getting almost evening as the sun is about to hide itself to give the moon a chance to glow once again. The sunset either have to witness the story of two people gaining each other again or the story of two people losing each other, departed for forever.

Will she be able to carry the pain of loosing the same person again. Won't it'll feel the worst? She have to figure the person for answers. She says to herself that he has to pay for everything. Everything and she mean it.

"The evening flight is about 25 minutes away. Please all the passenger get into the plane as soon as possible." Somewhere from the airport, the announcer announced the timing of next flight while she felt her heart beating faster then ever. All she knows that it's now or never.

All desperate to find his sick boss, Namjoon keep looking while a familiar figure get his eyes. He found her, it's her but before he could run to her, she run toward a figure, a figure that he has seen before but couldn't actually identify. Namjoon's eyes didn't averted her actions as she run toward the figure screaming something then hugging that person tightly.

"KIM FU¢KING SEOKJIN!." Jin turned to look back at a voice that screamed his name with cursing. Who have the guts to call him like that? But the next moment, his facial expression changed finding who it is. It his love he longed for. Begged to God. His heart flattered as he extended his hand to hold her compared to small figure that hugged him tightly.

He doesn't believe it. He don't want to believe it. Is it a dream again where he has Y/n for the rest of his life or a nightmare where she never returned? 

He had lost hopes when he couldn't find her even after searching almost everywhere. He thought his luck wouldn't be that cruel after taking his father, mother and sister from his life forever. He begged to God for it, to get her back again with a tint hope in his mind.

"Y/n?" A mesmerizing whisper left his mouth as he was living in his thoughts till now.

Nobody spoke. Not Y/n, not Jin neither Namjoon. What's this point of life. Everything seems as regular as it was but for those three persons, time stopped, all sounds gone mute and their eyes got stuck at their front view.

For Jin, it's a dream, for Y/n, it's a imagination and for Namjoon, it's just a seen. They knows the surrender doesn't matter now.

Cold breeze of evening hit their faces and the only audible sound that was heard by Jin was her sobs. She is crying in his arms. Breathing in his chest again. What more need to be happy in his life again. He got back his life in his arms. His breath won't stuck in his throat in thought of her again.

"Y/n, Y/n l-look at me." He said while his voice cracked a little. The feelings is unbelievable now. For both.

"You fucking Seokjin. How dare you to left me that way. How could you pass two freaking year in this sh!t without me. If our fate had written de@th then it was better cause I always chose d!ying with you rather than living without you." She sobbed finishing her words.

Jin immediately cupped her face breaking the hug as her red face come Infront of his sight which was caused by crying. " How could you say that I'll ever let you die? How could you even think that I'll let you feel the pain. I did everything just for the moment we are now. Just to hug you again so that I can hold you forever and keep the promise of never letting you go. I'd rather d!e living without you. "

"And how dare you to say 'someone else's Jin ' in the letter? Don't even think of having another women in your life as long as I'm alive." She speak up looking straight into his eyes while he laughed with floating tears in his eyes. How cutely she managed to made this emotional person laugh.

"My dear, sorry but I just wrote it for fun but if you really had never come back to me, I had to spend the rest of my life alone. You know I can't see anybody else in your place. And your place is only beside me." He still managed to smile.

"Are you leaving?" She asked making a puppy eyes which are still red because of crying.

" Can I go if you don't let me go?" Jin joked while she hit his cheat lightly.

" Lier. I won't let yo- " before she could finish, her unconscious body lose her balance as she was about to fall but lucky enough that Jin caught her right up. "Y/n?? Y/n what happened? Y/n??".

He keep on calling her name and that moment Namjoon come running toward them who was witnessing the whole seen from an unnoticeable distance. Unaware of their conversation but full visibility of their actions.

" She is sick and she ran out from hospital today. " Namjoon uttered as soon as he reached to Namjoon and Y/n.

"Aren't you Mr. Kim? Her secretary?" Jin asked memorizing him.

"Yeah also her friend. "

Carrying her to the hospital again Jin and Namjoon sit together besides her unconscious body in the hospital cabin.

"How come she become sick? She was all good yesterday." Jin asked Namjoon as he open up about everything. At the middle of their conversation, her voice interrupted as both man drive their eyes toward her.

"Y/n are you feeling better?" Jin asked as she nodded. "Jin. Can I hold your hand? please?" She pleaded with a shaky voice. She seems pretty weak.

"It's all yours. "

"Jin. I'm s-sorry for leaving without listening to you." She apologized as he shake his hand in disapproval.

"Pabo. When I returned Seoul back, I believed that I'll found you and the day I accidentally meet you, I said to myself, it's still the same Y/n. She hasn't changed a bit. It's still the same Y/n that I know, whom I love. I believed, it's you.

End:)