This reminded me of the time I spent in that prison.. Dark and lonely... I felt my heart aching, my mind clouding with those memories..

"stop thinking about it.." I looked up hearing a familiar voice and lucas flicked my forehead, once again.. All my worries faded away.. I smiled at him and he stared at me confused..

He looks so good in this dress.. No matter what he wears he is always handsome and hot..

 No matter what he wears he is always handsome and hot

" what's going on in your head again ..? " he asked titling his head.

"i was searching for you.." I said and he smiled.. My heart skipped a beat...

"let's go.." he said holding my hand and took me to the dining area..

" athy.." aurora hugged me smiling bright

"congratulations on your wedding aurora.. " I said and she smiled bright

"thank you.. Meet my husband Prince edward.." she said introducing a tall guy with blue hair and red eyes.. He gives a soft aura and gently smiled at me.

"hello Princess Athanasia" he said and I greeted him back.. Lucas is looking around bored.. This guy...

" hello sir lucas.." aurora said and he greeted her and her husband .. They chatted with us for a while and walked away to greet the other guests

" they look good together right..?" I said and he stared at them With his blank face

"I don't know.." he mumbled.. Why did I even asked him.? Haah.. Then We went back to our rooms and started packing..

" somehow I feel omnious" I mumbled and lucas smiled

"don't worry.. Nothing will go wrong" he said.. I nodded a yes and I saw felix walking out..

" felix.." I rushed towards him and he smiled at me..

" what's it princess..?" he asked smiling bright.. I wish you never lose this bright smile felix.

" that...

I just rushed towards him.. I don't know what to say now..

" felix.. Let's go.. It's getting late.. " claude said walking past us..

" tch.. This guy..go back to your carriage dear.. If you need anything call me anytime OK..? " he said patting my head and walked past me.

I walked back to the carriage and king Benjamin came to send off us... Jacob was whining.. clinging  to lucas to stay for some day but lucas said no.. Mathew is trying to pull Him off from   lucas.. Aurora and her husnad also came to send us off.. When everything is over we get on the carriage.. Jacob and Mathew also get on their horses..

Aurora and her husband get on their wedding  carraige.. Her family is coming to send off aurora on  her in law's country... So everyone except the king is coming... I saw how the king got emotional while sending off aurora.. They are such a lovely father daughter duo... It felt like a strange emotion to me.. I don't know how would father's love feels like..