One Of The Family

Start from the beginning

Slamming both hands on Frank's back, he crumpled to the ground and was out of commission for now. Meanwhile, Samuel wiped the blood from his nose and looked at you with anger; in response, you cracked your knuckles.

Y/N: You are going down, you Sputnik!

Running, you punched Samuel with all the force you could muster, punching his gut hard as you did; he ended up spitting up blood; pulling out his pistol, he tried to shoot you, but instead, a bullet went into his shoulder, cause of you moving the gun

Samuel: Ah, you little fucker!

Frank got you in a headlock as Samuel walked to aim the gun at your head.

Samuel: Fuck what, Mr. Big and Koslov say I'm killing you right here right now; any last words?

Y/N: Yeah, when you go to shoot someone while they are in a headlock, make sure to hold their legs too!

Swing your leg upwards caused Samuel to drop his gun and crumble to the floor in pain; you then swung over Frank's head. Legs first, letting your head slide out of his grip and kicking him hard in the back; as he fell on top of his friend, the gun went off; it bounced off a wall and hit the chandelier above them. At the same time, Frank rolled out the way Samuel could only scream as he was crushed to death; grabbing you by your leg, you were tossed into an office as more polar bears resided, slamming against the desk; you groaned as Frank came in aiming a gun to your head as the other polar bears aimed their weapons at him.

You gave off a small bloody smile as the tallest polar bear slid something on the floor to you. It was an ice pick. You stabbed into his leg as you stabbed it into his throat, he yelled before begging for his life.

Frank: OKAY, STOP! ME AND SAMUEL ARE THE RATS! WERE THEN ONES THAT WORK FOR FALCONY!

The whole room fell silent as the sound of small clapping could be heard; you looked up at the desk, wiping the blood from your face as an artic shrew greeted you.

???: Well done, my boy

Y/N: Not to be rude, but who are you, and what the fuck is going on?

Mr. Big: My boy, I am Mr. Big, the most feared crime boss in all of Tundratown

Y/N: Okay, but why kidnap me?

Mr. Big: That was a regretful exchange; we said for you to be brought unharmed, and yet those two traitors brought you in bruised. Could you also move to the side, please?

You did as you asked as the carpet was moved, and a wooden trap door was opened to reveal a freezing cold well as. Mr. Big grinned widely as Frank was lifted up above the well.

Mr.Big: ICE HIM!

You watched him fall into the ice and realized unless the water was deathly cold, it was going to be at least a few days down there. You saw the trap door and carpet were put back.

Mr. Big: Anyway, my boy, where were we?

You were shocked at how quickly he turned back to being calm and composed man after ordering the death of someone. This thought coming from someone who was a known headhunter and killer himself. You chuckled in your head.

Y/N: Talking about the kidnapping sir

Mr. Big: Please, you don't need to call me, sir; the reason we wanted to meet you was to thank you but, more importantly, Koslov.

You both looked at the biggest polar bear; he loomed over you with a serious look before giving off a warm smile and hugging you tight; this was very confusing to you until he spoke to you in a thick Russian accent.

Koslov: You saved my boy Morris; you have done my a great favor

Y/N: I did what?

As Koslov set you down, another polar bear walked in, but you recognized him.

Y/N: hold up, I know you! You were at the embassy

He gave a warm smile and a slight bow; he must have only been 17.

Morris: I was I was there on an apprenticeship when the terrorists took over; if it weren't for you, I would be dead so

He shook your hand firmly

Morris: Thank you, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart; your a real good man; I hope you know that.

Y/N: I'm not a good man Morris at least not before coming here, I mean.

Your mind flashed with the sound of gunfire, screaming, and people begging for their lives yoy school; your head tried to get those headhunter days out of your mind, but Morris still smiled.

Morris: Well, you're a good man to me, so thank you

Mr. Big: For what you did to my right-hand man and now finding out who these rats were, I am now sure I want you to join our family; come here, my boy.

Leaning forward, he patted your cheek and kissed you on the other you gave a warm smile to this.

Mr.Big: Y/N L/N, you are now my boy and part of this family; any problem you have come to me, and we will gladly help you. You need a place to rest your head for the night? Done. Coming over for dinner? We shall cook you the best food we have. Need a car? Done. Nothing is too much for you, my boy, so.
Welcome to the family.

You heard the polar bears cheer as Koslov pulled you into a one-armed hug as. Mr. big smiled

Mr. Big: now let's get you patched up for you go home tomorrow; as for tonight? We celebrate our new family member.

Nick and Judy finally pulled up and were allowed in as they saw the broken chandelier, but then they heard a voice coming from a room.

Y/N: I AM STILL ALIVE, YOU FUCKING AMATURES!

They kicked the door open, tazer and tranquilizer gun at the ready, but they were shocked to see you sitting at the head of a table drinking some wine as you regaled your story of Reach the polar bears; Mr. Big and his daughter all listened.

Frufru: Oh darling, that must have been horrible to pull that thing out

Y/N: It was still got the scars

You lifted your shirt to reveal the two burn marks of where the energy sword had gone through your chest; you then saw Nick and Judy as they lowered their weapons in relief.

Y/N: Well, if it ain't my favorite cop duo, Mr. Big told me you're the godmother to the expecting baby Judy. I should have known that sweet personality of yours would get you far, but I never knew this far.

Nick and Judy walked over to you see you had been patched up.

Nick: How did you end up here?

Y/N: heh got jumped after the interview and a little roughed up, then got into a fight.

Judy: We are just glad you are okay. Nora was worried when you didn't come home

Y/N: Oh shit, I completely forgot about Nora. Let her know I'm okay and that I'll be back tomorrow. Mr. Big said I could stay here tonight.

With a nod, Nick and Judy hugged you as they left as you kept drinking the wine.