Identity Revealed

A/N: I have a question

A/N: How the fuck am I third out of 1

A/N: How the fuck am I third out of 1.5k stories?! Okay, onto the chapter

Nora: YOU ARE DOING WHAT?!

You had gotten back from your rescue mission and told Nora what you were planning on doing tomorrow. She took it worse than you expected.

Y/N: How is this a bad thing? It means I get to walk around without having to hide.

Nora: Y/N sweetie, what if they take you away or run tests on you? I dont want you to get hurt more than you already have.

She ran a hand over your face as you sighed in response.

Y/N: I know you are worried, Nora, but I need to do this to prove to this world I'm not their enemy but their friend, their protector

Nora shook her head, looking into your eyes. She knew you wouldn't change your mind.

Nora: Why do you have to be sooo...

Y/N: Human?

Nora: Yes! That why must you be so human? It's annoying, like really irritating sometimes; you know that, right?

You laughed and gave her a small hug, too, which she accepted as you then headed for the shower. It had been a long day, and you needed to clean off; it was a quiet shower; after getting out of the bathroom dressed, Y/N was using a towel to dry his hair when a voice broke through.

Nick: Think fast!

You suddenly felt someone jump onto your chest and hug you tight.

Y/N: Oof, that hurt

Looking down, it was Judy, who had jumped into your chest and was hugging you right now, gently rubbing her head as you sat down on the couch with Nick, who you started to scratch his head. The fox tried to resist but soon leaned onto Y/N resting his head under your arm

Y/N: Glad to see you two are okay

Judy: Us? We were more worried about you.

Judy nuzzled herself more into your chest, enjoying your warmth and your heartbeat.

Y/N: You know, I'm surprised there aren't riots in the streets due to the mess I left behind.

Nick: Yeah, well, you were justified, and they were terrorists, but for the record, they are going to need a lot of hoses for the mess you made.

Y/N: and probably therapy for the works, but please, I'm an artist in my own right.

You and Nick both laughed as you said this. You decided to tell the duo what your plan was for tomorrow, and you had to rub your data again.

Y/N: Ah fuck, not so loud and not in my ear! Christ that hurt

Judy: Sorry, but why are you doing this?