How I wished the water could also wash away my pain sorrows or even wash me out of this place to my freedom.

I knew the wish would not come to pass when I heard the loud bang against the bathroom door.

"Get out of there now!" I hear Vera shout angrily from the other side of the door.

I immediately jumped out of the shower without wiping my body and quickly put on my beaten down dress that I laid on the bathroom sink before I marched to open the bathroom door. "Here" Vera slapped the dress against my chest "wear it and get out now. I am doing you a favor this time. The Alpha would not be pleased if you had appeared like a trash before him while he entertained his guest"

"Serve the Alpha?, His guest?" I questioned confused , I was never allowed to serve him my duties had always been to clean the kitchen after every meal was prepared, I have never been allowed to venture into the pack house during meal times and walk alongside the pack members.

"Do not question me, Do as I say" Vera frowned, she waited for me to put on the dress , it wasn't the best , neither was it new but it would do perfectly, my former dress had already resembled a rag. This new dress would last for a while before another act of generosity falls on me again.

I finished putting on the dress and followed behind her

"Follow the other servants and act properly, any act of defiance would cause you everything and trust me, it would not be death, death would be a privilege, a gift and Redsand pack has no interest in gifting a tramp like you gifts" Vera scolded, I bowed my head down as I nodded in acknowledgement.

Her warnings were of no need to me, I would never act out of turn, I wasn't strong enough and I have no allies. It would be to my disadvantage if I behaved stupidly and incur more wrath from the pack.

I stepped into the pack hall, where group gatherings and dinner took place with a cooler on my hand as I followed quietly behind the servants not uttering a single word. The pack hall was just as I remembered but this time it looked more beautiful, more modern, a lot has really changed in three years, the world had changed while I have been stuck in one position. In the past my family and I sat at the table at the right hand of the Alpha's table, those were the happy times, dining with my family and with my pack, those were memories I still cherished despite the harsh treatment I was getting from this pack members that had once called me sister, daughter and friend.

"Join in the serving, assist Tora in serving the Alpha's table" Vera instructed

I nodded in acknowledgement without uttering a single word, though my heart was frightened, I had not been able to set my eyes on the alpha directly for more than two years. He had forgotten about me left me at the hands of the wolves he commanded. I wondered if he would recognized me today, a part of me wanted him to , I wanted him to see the pain he had made me lived in for three years for being born to a guilty person .

Another part of me didn't want him to recognize me at all,  he might remember the great sin of the past and incur more wrath and judgement on me.

The wolves talk as I carry the tray of food to the Alpha's table. They realize my presence among them in the halls. They are surprised to see me, I have not graced their presence all together in one building in three years , they are surprised to see me serving with the servants today.

The whispers loudens as I approached the alpha's table and this time Alpha Samuel had noticed my presence but I kept my head down and avoided meeting his face.

My gaze fall on Williams. I don't feel a thing no attraction or pull then I am sure that I am not his mate , none of the wolves in the hall is my mate and I feel a certain relief.

William also stared at me , he had a frown on his face and his mouth was scrunched up like he wanted to say something or do something but something was holding him back.

William sister, Diana was seated beside her brother, she was once my best friend and as I looked into her eyes I could see sorrow radiating from her eye orbs, like she pitied me. I don't need it from her, not now not ever.

"Louisiana, you still live" the Alpha voice boomed across the silent halls, the wolves knows not to talk when the Alpha speaks.

"Yes Alpha" I responded softly and firm my gaze rooted in the tiled floor of the halls, was he hoping I would be dead?, he was the one that dumped me in the dungeons surely he made inquiries of his prisoners once in a while.

"Who is she?" The stranger beside him spoke, the power radiating from him told me that he was an Alpha. The visitor Vera spoke about.

"She is the daughter of my former beta. Beta Darius, the traitor" The Alpha announced ever loudly like as if reminding the pack of my stained identity, my heart broke and quivered as I  am reminded of my position

"The one who murdered Alpha's Kaden pregnant mate?" The strange Alpha asked

"Yes, a sad event it was" Alpha Samuel replied.

"And she lives, Alpha Kaden spared her life " the Alpha says surprised

"That puzzled me as well, but I assure you Alpha Leonard, she is paying for her sins properly" the Alpha responded, My sins !, My sins !, Was it my sin, I was innocent, I am still in I am still innocent.

"Of course" Alpha Leonard responded

This was madness, why do they see it fit to punish me, it was not my hands that was stained with blood, I look up slightly to stare at the Luna's face, Luna Tamara . She had been like a second mother to me all those years before the tragedy, she had consoled me when my mother passed and she held so much love in her eyes for me but this time I could only see indifference inside them. Was there really no one that is willing to help me, to stop the injustice done against me.

"You may leave" the Alpha commanded and with a bow, I carried my feet away from his table but as I left I stared at the table that was once occupied by my family, already occupied by another family, the once Gamma, Gamma Eric was now the new beta. A lone tear slipped out of my face as I departed from their presence back to the servers stand and thankfully Vera had no use of me in serving again unless I would have had to walk back to the tables I just passed in shame. Maybe this was all Vera's plan to remind me of where I belonged and it worked. I know my place.