Thirty Seven. half a heart without you

Thirty Seven.   half a heart without you

      Holding grudges was something Dylan hated

Holding grudges was something Dylan hated. She never let her anger get in the way of her judgment but sometimes she couldn't help herself. She was passionate about a lot of things and getting John B and Sarah back on the island was something she wasn't going to give up on. But that didn't stop her from feeling guilty about what she said to Kiara. She was blinded by hatred but they needed each other. They needed to get their best friends back.

Dylan pulled Kiara to the side as Pope and JJ examined the inside of the drain. The hippie girl was hesitant. Dylan stood in front of her. "I know what I did and said to you last night was horrible and I'm really sorry," she began. "I just. . . I'm driving myself crazy with everything and I just want to put this asshole in prison for what's he's done—" when she felt herself getting angry, she took a breath. "But that doesn't mean I have the right to lash out on you. I'm so sorry, Kie."

Kiara's eyes scanned her face and she let out a sigh.  "I'm sorry, too," she admitted truthfully. "I know what I did was stupid. I also know how much this whole thing is killing you."

The other girl smiled and took her hands in hers,  squeezing them. "Are we okay?" She asked in a hopeful tone.

Kiara's eyes flickered to the sky and she hummed, a smile curling on her lips. "I suppose so." She answered and they laughed.

"If you two are done making out, you wanna do this or not?" Pope shouted at them from the drain.

She rolled her eyes. "Don't be mean just because I'm a better kisser than you!" She shouted back and they started walking over to them.

"OH!" JJ shouted and laughed loudly.

He rolled his eyes and Dylan slipped out a smirk. She cupped his hands and leaned on her toes, pressing her lips to his and she pulled back with a loud pop. "No need to be jealous, honey. We only kissed once." She joked.

Kiara held up a finger.  "Twice, actually, but we were drunk for one of them." She corrected.

JJ's eyes widened and he looked between them with a goofy smile. "Man, I love women."

Pope rolled his eyes. "Can we move on, please?" He insisted and grabbed his girlfriend's hand.

"Alright, so if the gun go flushed out from this drain, it would've been pushed out to, like—"

"Somewhere in this trash." Pope finished and referred to all of this plastic bags in the water. 

"Correct."

Kiara let out an aggravated sigh. "God, people who use plastic should be shot."

"I do vaguely remember when I use to use plastic straws," Dylan mentioned. She met Kiara's disapproving expression. "I switched to paper, though! I even got my family to switch."