Sixteen. we stick together

Sixteen.   we stick together

      If word had gotten out that Dylan pulled a gun on some Kooks, her life would be over

If word had gotten out that Dylan pulled a gun on some Kooks, her life would be over. The Cameron's and Thornton's were powerful people. The entire island was basically wrapped around their finger. 
Although Logan Jennings was a powerful man, he could never compete with the power of Ward Cameron. Her nerves were high the entire next day but she tried to ease them by being with her friends.

Logan was outside talking to Heyward and Dylan stood inside the shop with her friends. "Don't let it get in your head, bro. Three of them and two of us. That's some typical kook shirt right there." JJ stated.

"Hell yeah." Kiara agreed.

He wrapped his arm around Dylan. "Let's not forget our little helper over here," he said with a smirk.

Dylan rolled her eyes. "Please stop bringing that up while my dad's here."

"I'm just so proud of you, my little detective lady. I did not think you would actually use it," JJ laughed and Dylan pushed his arms off of her. She went around the counter and stood beside Kiara. "Pope, what was your thought process, using your head?"

"I don't know, man. I just kind of acted off instinct," Pope explained. " I was a cornered animal."

"A cornered animal that almost got killed." Dylan reminded him.

He lifted his head and smiled at her. "And you saved me."

Her face went red. "Aww, is my DJ getting flustered?" Kiara teased and poked her side.

They laughed. Dylan flipped her off.

"Hey, Pope, someone here to see you," Heyward announced and he and Logan came back into the shop.

Shoupe came walking in and all the teens faces dropped. "Evening, officer." Pope greeted with uncertainty.

"What's going on, Shoupe?" Logan asked the man.

"I have an arrest warrant for felony destruction of property. Keep your hands on the counter where I can see em."  Shoupe announced.

Dylan's eyes went wide.

"What?" Heyward questioned.

"Okay, hold on." Logan said and held his hand out.

Shoupe walked in Pope's direction and Dylan automatically tried to block him. "No."

"Young lady, get out of my way."

"Whoa, Shoupe, what'd he do?" Pope's dad intervened.

"Take a look at the warrant." Shoupe answered.

"You're just arresting my boy?"

"No, no, you can't." Dylan said quickly.

"Dylan, stay back." Logan warned her.