Not Again 12

Disclaimer: I have changed a few things in the previous chapters, so some things from here on probably won't make sense if you haven't read them before this update :)

Avengers pov

2 minutes before

"Anyone heard from Ghost" Pietro asked the group that was scattered around the large room. "No, I need my bestie back" Wanda replied, saddened by the thought. "Why don't we just text her" Nat said in an obvious tone picking up her phone.

Weirdos
2:25pm

Blood Queen
Ghost are you okay?

Jelly
Yeah, we haven't heard from you in awhile

Ghost
Sorry, I've been away
What are you guys up to

Blood Queen
We have all have a day off so we are just relaxing

Sonic
What are you up to Ghost

Ghost
Just waiting for an Uber
Oh shit I gtg

Sonic
Ghost? Is everything okay?

Bird Brain
Ghosty?

Unknown pov

Taking the girl was easier than we expect, she didn't Suspect a thing until she tried to run but I knocked her out with Chloroform.

"Fira, the girls awake" A gruff Bulgerian voice spoke from behind me. "Thank you Nikolay" Fira spoke before walking down the corridor of the old building.

"Welcome Candi, I'm Glafira, but please call me Fira" Fira said to the girl .

CJ pov

"What do you want" I ask glaring at Fira "Oh honey you have no idea how powerful you are do you?" She smirked back, as I gave her a confused glance.

"Lina, Kalani, Grab the girl and follow me" Fira spoke again ignoring my looks.

(Fira, Nikolay, Kalani, and Lina are all oc's and so is the story about them.)

"Where are you taking me" I yelled out, "Somewhere we can talk" Fira replied continuing to walk away.

Lina and Kalani grabbed me and and dragged me to a small meeting room and cuffed me to one of the five chairs around a circular table with Lina, Kalani, Fira and Nikolay taking the other four chairs.

"We are the Dark Elements, We each have a power corresponding to an Elements, for Example I am Glafira controller or Fire, I am the leader, and I was exposed to my powers in Russia." Fira explain looking to her right.

"I am Nikolay controller of Earth, I was exposed to my powers in Bulgeria." Nikolay said looking to his right just as Fira had done.

"I am Lina controller of Air I was exposed to my powers in Arabia." Lina spoke again looking to her right like it was a routine.

"I am Kalani controller of Water, I was exposed to my powers in Hawaii." Kalani said looking to his right, towards me.

"Now it's your turn dear," Fira said looking towards me, "um, okay," I said confused.

"I am Candi controller of I don't know, and I'm from New York I guess." I said semi copying what the others said.

"You are Candi controller of the Galaxy, you were exposed to your powers in New York." Fira said staring me in the eyes as her eyes went red.

"hold up since when could I control the Galaxy?" I spoke confused. "Since always but you were repressed of it until they found you power when you were kidnapped by Hydra." Fira explained calmly.

"So are you the good guys or the bad guys?" I asked again, "Not you, we are the bad guys," Fira spoke up again.

Fira clicked her fingers and Lina, and Kalani stood up, uncuffed me and dragged me to the chair in the corner of the room and strapped me down.

"Wha- what are you doing, Let go of me" I yelled out to the two.

Some thing came down over my head and around my body and made a terrible whining sound as it changed my outfit into a suit that looked like what they were all wearing except mine was purple, They even added my bow, The machine thingy also changed my hair colour to black.

^ Lets pretend there are also Black gloves, cause I am shit at drawing hands and gloves ^

I was too distracted by my clothes changing that I didn't notice I was become under Firas control.

Once I was freed from the machine I noticed they had put on Goggles and a mask Like I had on and I took in their suits. All the suits were the same except the colours, Fira had Red for Fire, Nikolay had Green for Earth, Kalani had Blue for Water, and Line had Silver for Air.

Lina undid my restraints as I stood up. "Now that we are all on the same page and are all finally together. We can complete the mission." Fira said as we all nodded along.

790 words