CJ's Job 3

Btw CJ lives with MJ in an appartment accross from Peters place. Also lmk what pov you want me to write in, im going to do third person for now, also If you want me to change CJ to they/them lmk.

CJ Pov
It was 3pm so CJ said goodbye to the group and started to get ready for work slipping on her combat boots, booty shorts, long sleeve white turtleneck shirt, and oversized Nirvana shirt. 

^ thanks Pinterest

^ thanks Pinterest

CJ finished getting ready and as soon as MJ got home she walked down to the parking garage and jumped on her black harley and drove to work.

She arrived at her work, parked her bike and went inside saying hello to her boss, Jenna, and walked over to her student, Kate

She arrived at her work, parked her bike and went inside saying hello to her boss, Jenna, and walked over to her student, Kate. Kate is 22 and CJ's favourite student because they are close in age, skill, and they both love gossiping. No CJ is not a teacher shes a boxing/self defence instructor and she is teaching Kate some moves. Like CJ, kate has always wanted to help people, like the avengers have, which is why Kate is learn some fighting skills. Kate is very skilled with a bow and arrow and CJ has her medical knowledge and Peter has his powers which is why they make a great superhero trio (surprise) Spiderman, Hawkette (its actually hawkeye but I didnt want to use that so I used one of the nicknames she gets), and Galaxy Ghost (CJ).

CJ and Kate sparred for 2 hours and then went on patrol like they do every evening. They hopped on CJ's bike and drove to her house to change into their suits. Before they changed CJ texted Peter to let him know they were going on patrol.

The three Masketeers
5:47pm

Ghosty
Peter
Were going on patrol
Hurry and get ready

Hawky
Ye hurry up

Spidey
Chill I'll swing over in a sec

Ghosty
1
Were are you 
Its been a sec

Spidey
Im right behind you