Hydra?? 8

CJ's pov
Previously
"Holy Shit, your sister was kidnapped by Hydra?!?" Tony spoke up from the bench he was working at "guys whats Hydra?" Kate asked referring to the question I asked earlier.

After what felt like hours of Captain America and Tony glancing at each other and back at us they finally spoke up (it was only like 30 seconds.) "Hydra is like the evil version of SHIELD" Tony spoke using his hands to try and explain.

"wait, what is shield?" Peter the dumbass spoke up. "Tony, their kids, they don't know what SHIELD is." Steve spoke up as if it was obvious.

"SHIELD is an espionage and security organisation that defends Earth and its people from groups that pose advanced technological and sometimes supernatural or extraterrestrial threats. SHIELD is an acronym for the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division." I blurted out forgetting who I was talking to as both men turned to me with shocked expressions on their faces, "door something like that" I squealed out nervously.

"How do you know that" THE black widow said as she came round the corner gun in her hand. "Peter go get Scott" Kate whispered to him before he left the room quietly.

"Ma'am as much of an honour it would be to be shot by you, I can explain" I rushed out, "Candi Jones, Not the time" Kate firmly said like the mother she is.

"So explain, Now" Black widow spoke again this time more sternly. "sooo, um I-" I started before Scott bursts into the room, "I- I told her," he said which wasn't entirely a lie because he had mentioned it to me a few times before.

"What, Scott you know that is classified" Captain America said. "I know but she's Cassies trainer, She needs to know these things," the older adults in the room looked disappointed at him yet they understood.

"So how are we gonna get MJ back guys" Peter squealed out something helpful for once. "Yeah I need my sister back" I said hoping they would help out of sympathy at least.

"Alrighty, Friday gather the team in conference room B" Tony Said talking to the ceiling, "Ye do that and get me some donuts" I said pointing to the ceiling as I watched Kate shake her head at me, I looked around at the disappointed adults and put my hands up in a sarcastic sorry way.

~time skip to the meeting~

"I can't believe it, I can't believe I didn't get my donuts" I said as I paced up and down the hallway, they wouldn't allow us to be In the meeting because they had 'important' things to discuss, personally I think they're sick of me.

"Thats what your worried about, CJ they just kicked us out of the meeting because you didn't get your donuts" Kate said as she watched me pace. "I know, I know I'm just really stressed right now" I said tears starting to form.

"Hey its okay the Avengers will make a plan" Peter said. "well they aren't" I said as we began to sit in silence.

"you know what thats it" I said as I stormed into the meeting "Look if you guys are going to sit around on your arses while my sister could be dead then I'm going to find her myself" I shouted at the group tears forming in my eyes before I walked out.

The Avengers were shocked none of them dared to move towards the angry girl as they were just interrupted. They all looked at each other knowing they had to find her sister before she does something stupid.

"Follow me" I said to Kate and Peter as I walked out of the room and into Tonys Tech room taking one of his laptops and running out to Peters Aunts car that we borrowed. I jumped in the drivers seat as Peter and Kate got in and I dropped them off at their houses and drove off to the closest Internet cafe.

I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to go to my apartment as the car would still be there. I opened up the laptop and started braking through Tony's firewalls.

the real reason I knew about SHIELD is because I am a master hacker. I hacked into SHIELD a lot to remove information about myself. the only thing SHIELD knows about me is my name and age, I'm a ghost to them.

I got through his firewalls and found the Hydra base MJ is located, memorising the location with my photogenic memory I closed the laptop shoved it in my bag finished my coffee and walked outside the cafe into an abandoned Alleyway.

I got changed Into my super suit and climbed up the wall leaving my bag in a hidden corner on the roof of the cafe and left on the way to the base.

821 words