Fight 9

It took awhile but since I ran track in high school I was pretty fast so it didn't take as long as I thought. I found an unguarded window and jumped through knocking out the guards on the other side.

I travelled down the dark halls under the flicking lights as I made it to where MJ was knocking out the guard in front of her cell.

"MJ, MJ" I whisper yelled trying to wake her "MJ, M-" I started before another guard knocked me out from behind.

I heard Smithers of words as I went in and out of consciousness, when I finally regained my senses "It worked, she's going to be a great asset" a German accent was vivid when this man spoke.

I heard a crash and I could see the evil scientist dudes packing up their stuff quickly and almost carelessly "Leon, Get the girl, no not that one the sister and kill her." the German voice said.

Their going to kill MJ, Thats it. I broke free of the restraints and ran at the man called Leon pushing him through the concrete wall, omg did I just push someone through a wall. I looked at my hands as I felt someone grab my shoulders.

I turned around, punching the man in the face when a hand stopped me with a blue flash, It was Pietro. "Calm down Princessa, It's just me." I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding "sorry," I whispered.

With all the new strength I was distracted from the gunfire happening right behind me. "Di- did you do that" he said pointing at the man on the floor "I- I don't know, but please don't tell the others" I pleaded not wanting everyone to know which he agreed to for now.

We ran around the corner as Pietro told me MJ was safe in the Quinjet, like I know what that is but I trust him, we turned the next corner and I saw my super suit. I didn't even realise I was wearing a dusty old hospital gown.

"I'm just gonna change into my suit really quick" I said pointing to my suit, "you have a suit, who are you Candi" Pietro said as we walked into the room my suit was in.

"News flash, I'm the Galaxy ghost, but you can't tell anyone" I stared him down as I spoke. "you got a lot of secrets Princessa" he spoke with a smirk on his face "and I sure as hell hope you keep them" I said as he nodded.

"Hey, put this on instead" Pietro said pointing to a shorts and a T-shirt, "What about my suit, I can't just leave it here, I worked hard on that" I said with a slight anger in my tone.

"We can take it out in this" he said calmly holding a duffle bag, I nodded and Pietro turned around as I changed into the black clothing.

Once I was changed Pietro put my suit in the bag and told me to hold on as he picked me up, and ran us to the Quinjet, where the rest of the team was waiting.

537 words