XXIV.

Chapter XXIV: Completely and Forever
Warning: Mild language and adult themes

When Harry woke up in the early hours of the morning, Snape was softly snoring beside him, his long hair covering his face. He noticed that Snape was shirtless and probably had taken off his shirt sometime in the night. So as to not disturb the man next to him, Harry carefully gets off the bed and walks out of his room and down the stairs.

In the kitchen, Arthur is busy with breakfast, chatting happily with Lucius. He watched his parents interact for a bit and took a seat at the table. Lucius was scrambling eggs and dancing as his body swayed to the rhythm of the music. Arthur laughs happily, planting a kiss on the man's cheek.

"Can I make breakfast for Snape?" Harry asked once his parents were no longer dancing and singing around the room. "Snape's never had breakfast in bed, and I want him to feel special before he has to teach all day."

"Of course, love," Answered Lucius, he throws the large batch of scrambled eggs in a dish tossing the pan aside. "What time should people arrive at the party?"

Harry shrugged, "I don't know. My last class is at six, and I was going to help Snape clean the potions classroom, so maybe 7:30?"

Both Arthur and Lucius nod, "Oh, and tell Aunt Molly, no gifts. I don't want to overwhelm him."

"Well then, we'll exchange gifts when everyone leaves because some of us got him a little something." Said Arthur.

"Fine," Harry grumbled," Tell Ron to be nice, please. I know he doesn't like Snape, we all know, but I fucking swear, if he ruins this for Snape, I'll fucking kill him. I'm serious!"

There's a sizzling noise a moment later as Harry pours pancake batter into the frying pan.

"He'll be on his best behavior," Said Lucius, "We all will."

When Harry entered his bedroom, Snape was still laying in bed his back towards the door.

Snape wakes up to the smell of pancakes.
He let out a surprised laugh as Harry gently set the tray down on the night table. He saw two plates full of pancakes and a bowl of mixed fruit with a glass full of orange juice and another with coffee. A huge smile appeared on his face as Harry made his way to him. Without saying anything, he pulled Harru into a hug, nuzzling his nose in the crook of the boys neck, breathing in the smell of your shampoo. "Good morning," Snape said, turning around.

"Morning," Harry mumbled before kissing him. Snape's lips felt soft, and his movements were slow from just waking up. His hands were entangled in Harry's hair, running his fingers through his bed head.

"I hope you're okay with pancakes," Harry said after breaking away from the kiss. "I made eggs as well, and I made sure the pancakes had no gluten, milk, and butter."

Severus took a moment before replying to look you in the eyes. No words could explain the joy he felt, how happy he was with Harry. He doesn't know what tomorrow is holding for him, but he is happy that right now he is here, with Harry.

"It's perfect." Snape took a small bite, "it's quite delicious."

They're halfway through breakfast in Harry's room when Harry downs a glass of orange juice, wipes his mouth with his sleeve, and folds his hands on his lap.

His eyes shift from Snape shoveling syrup drenched pancakes into his mouth to the fogged-up window where the sun is rising and then back at his boyfriend again. He loved the word boyfriend, and now that they were in a steady rhythm and getting more and more comfortable with each other, Harry relished in the warmth that had taken over his insides.

Nothing In This WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara