“But that isn't the point! He's about to leave, if you don't make it here soon when will you ever get to see him again?! This is your high school idol we're talking about!"

Lisa finally came back to her senses. She couldn't believe that she might have the opportunity to be so close to her idol. She had only managed to grab a seat in a back corner of the concert before.

"Alright alright, I'll be right there!" She hung up excitedly and not caring about dressing up, snatched up her handbag from the sofa and sped out. It wasn't until she had flagged down a taxi that her pounding heart calmed a little.

Taking out her phone, she scrolled through Weibo. The news had already spread, and sneak photos from students were flowing out. Though the photos weren't too clear, the man depicted in a suit was without a doubt, Jhope.

According to Weibo, Film Emperor Jhope was playing a role that would only appear in the heroine's memory. Though he only had a few scenes, it would be a highlight.

Many locals from City A were posting on Weibo, saying that they would immediately be going to Imperial City University to catch a glimpse of Film Emperor Jhope. Lisa was a little worried. Was there the possibility of a stampede? She was no longer the same as before. There was a little bun in her oven, and she could no longer push and squeeze with a crowd.
She considered it with some helplessness. Forget it - to be on the safe side, she would stay at a distance. In any case, was there the possibility of meeting Song Jin? After all, she was the movie's heroine... She had been avoiding the film in disgust due to that.

For Film Emperor Jhope to have made a guest appearance... Lisa squeezed her lips shut. Song Jin must have saved 250 universes in a previous life.

By the time she got to Imperial City University, entrance to the university had already been restricted. There were many people were outside the door, but it was blocked by security guards. Only a smaller door was open, from which people could pass through one by one by showing one's student ID.

Lisa eye twitched. She remembered how the school had once prevented them from going out for a demonstration by deploying such a policy. Standing outside with a group of people, she was at a loss at how to get in until she heard the voice of Jungkook in her ear, "Lisa? What are you doing here?"

The sound of his voice was heavenly music to her ears. Was this the rescuer the monkey had sent?!

Turning, she clung to Jungkook's arm. "Film Emperor Jhope is filming inside and they won't let me in!"

His mouth twitched. Then he pulled his arm away, "Oh." No wonder he couldn't drive in.

Lisa saw him about to leave and quickly ran after him. "Curly-bae, take me in with you!"

In return, Jungkook hooked his mouth up into a smile. "Heh heh."

The security guards at the door recognized him and waved him through. Lisa clung to his back, but was still stopped by them. "What do you do here? Do you have a student ID card? "

Lisa looked at them and asked sincerely, "Does it count if I have one from another school?"

Security guard: "..."

The guards were like mountains in her way. Watching Jungkook walking away through the gap between the iron railings, she called out to him in a tragic tone, "Curly-bae..."

Jungkook paused in his tracks and turned back. "This is a student from my class. She forgot her student ID."

Having secured Professor Jeon's assurance, the guards allowed her through. The rest of the crowd waiting at the door saw the whole thing and gazed at Jungkook with deep affection in their eyes.

"Professor, I'm also a student in your class! Don't you remember me?!"

Jungkook: "..."

Lisa followed after Jungkook into the school gate, as happy as a colorful alpaca running free on the open plains. Walking beside her, Jungkook sneered, "Are you that happy to see Jhope?"

"Of course! I've liked him since high school!"

"Ha ha ha."

Lisa looked at his profile and could not help but chuckle, taking his arm. "In fact, I've never been able to figure out why anyone would be jealous of a movie star?"

Jungkook turned his head to look at her. "Oh? I wonder who it was who thought I was a fan of Song Jin and blackened her in front of me?"

Lisa lifted her chin and looked away.
When the two had walked a little way, Jungkook asked, "Do you know where they're filming?"

" Well..." Lisa looked about. The school was enormous. "Somewhere where there's a lot of people?"

Jungkook thought for a moment, then brought took her to a building. It was surrounded by people and separated by a yellow cordon.

The first floor was an amphitheater, in which students could take public classes. Although it was a long way away, Lisa relied on the strength of her contact lenses to peer through the window and spot Jhope standing on the podium. Though the classroom was full of students, she also recognized Song Jin near the podium at a glance.

She let out a little cry, inadvertently trailing after Jhope as he moved. Just as she was about to call Mina to ask her where she was, the person in front of her bumped into her, and she took a step back. To her surprise, behind her was a step. Her foot landing on air, Lisa fell.