3

Chapter 3: Association — I suppose z and y are two continuous natural numbers, so let's test it.

When Jungkook pushed open the door to the house, there was no one inside. He turned on the lights to the living room, exchanged his shoes for slippers, and entered. Out of habit, he tied his hair behind his head. He scanned the living room once before entering his study.

Jimin followed him and entered the study. Glancing around, he saw that the room was filled with papers and research material, leaving him somewhat speechless.

Jungkook did not say a word as he arranged his things. Jimin looked at his back. Lips pursed, he asked, "Did you and Lisa really divorce?"

Jungkook immediately threw the divorce certificate at Jimin.
Jimin examined the violet-red book in his hands before glancing at Jungkook. He probingly asked, "Are you willing to part with her?"

Jungkook didn't reply, merely carrying a stack of books from his bookshelf and placing them into a cardboard box. Jimin silently closed his mouth. He could still remember suddenly receiving a wedding invitation from Jungkook and how shocked his heart had been upon getting it.

To Jungkook, women were existences on the opposite spectrum to mathematics——completely lacking in logic. So Jungkook, for the whole of his life, had never had a girlfriend and was only regarded as an ambiguous target by women one after another, including the female students of Imperial Capital University. There was a young woman back when he was in the school basketball club, but when Jungkook went abroad, nothing happened between them after.

He absolutely didn't expect Jungkook would also have a lightning-wedding kind of day! The first time he had met Lisa was during Jungkook's wedding. The young woman was incredibly beautiful, and her smile was especially sweet. But...Jungkook was not a superficial man!

In his memory, when they were still learning two-digit addition and subtraction, Jungkook had already been awarded first prize for the National Primary Math Olympics Competition; when they had finally touched upon squares and square roots, Jungkook had already achieved full marks in the International Mathematics Olympiad Competition. In the year before they had taken that exam, this guy had already entered University.

Fourteen-year-old Jungkook had been the youngest student to enroll into Imperial Capital University. When he graduated from his undergraduate course later, he went abroad to study for his PhD. In four years, he graduated without a hitch and joined his alma mater to conduct a year of research. Afterward, Imperial Capital University hired him as a full-time professor.

Jungkook's background was like the growth of a glittering, golden, bright winner in the history books, but Jimin felt that the most annoying thing about Jungkook was that this guy also had an extremely attractive face, easily drawing in women.

Having been this man's friend for twenty years, he felt that he really did not have it easy.
As he recalled the magnificent life of Jungkook, Jungkook had already packed all his things in the study. He walked to the bedroom and glanced at the neat and tidy large bed. He opened the wardrobe and began taking out his clothes.

Jimin also followed him into the bedroom and glanced at the substantially large wedding photo hanging front and center on the wall. The first thing that caught his sight, however, was the photo beside the wedding one...Jhope's poster. His eyes twitched as he asked, "Lisa actually stuck Emperor Jhope's poster right next to the wedding photo. You're not divorcing her just because of this, right?"

Jungkook paused for a moment before taking out several plastic-covered suits, throwing them into his suitcase. "She was the one who wanted to divorce me. "

"And you just agreed?"

Jungkook didn't speak and simply closed the door to the wardrobe, dragging the suitcase out of the room. Jimin looked at the wedding photo on the wall and then placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Your wedding photo can directly be hung in front of the photo studio as an advertisement. Those who don't know you would probably have thought that you're both models. "