"That's a misunderstanding of the common people. When you reach this level, you too will understand."

One of the common people: "..."

Is it okay for you to talk to me like this while you're courting my sister?
"Say hello to mother and father for me." When Jungkook was done talking, he got onto his car. Haruto stood still and watched him drive away. Frowning, he muttered, "They're my parents, not yours. How thick-skinned." Then he pulled out his phone and sent Mother Manoban a proactive text. "Reporting to the empress, former brother-in-law says that he is courting my sister again!"

Mother Manoban quickly sent a reply. "Who told you that? Does courting your sister mean that they want to remarry?"

Haruto's thumb streaked across the screen. "Former brother-in-law said it himself, which should mean that they do. He's been carrying his wedding ring around with him."

This time, mother Manoban’s return text did not come. She had made a direct phone call to her daughter. "Lili ah, I hear from Haru that Jungkook is courting you again. Is this true?"

Lisa's brow could not help but leap up. How did Haruto know? Was he a part of the CIA? "There is that......"

Mother Manoban cross-examined further. "What do you two mean to do, then? Are you going to remarry?"

"Ah, something like that ......"

"I just can't understand how you young people think. You get divorced soon after getting married, then you re-marry two days after getting divorced. The Civil Affairs Bureau doesn't need you to generate income for them so faithfully."

Lisa: "..."

"If you'd really like to remarry, then you must put some actual thought into this and don't come and go so casually. Anyway, if you bring him home your father will have to beat him up again."

Lisa: "..."

With a sigh, mother Manoban said, "Well, I suppose that since this is happening, I'll help you postpone those blind dates for now."

"Mom, I never promised..." Lisa said with some helplessness.

“After you think it over, bring Jungkook back for dinner. Your father may not necessarily agree, but he can’t run away from it," mother Manoban instructed.

Mother Manoban hung up. Fumbling with her phone, Lisa immediately called Haruto. "Haruto! Who told you that Jungkook was chasing me?"

"He said so himself. He came to our school today to give a lecture, and when we met, he asked me to say hello to his parents for him."

Lisa: "..."

"Oh, and did you know? He brought his wedding ring along~"

Must you speak in such a singsong tone?!

She bit her lip and hung up, and was still trying to figure out how to deal with the matter when Mina called. "Lili!!! Come to Imperial City University right now! Quickly! Immediately!"

Her tone was urgent and excited. Lisa froze, then asked, "What?"

"Film Emperor Jhope is here guest-starring in <Green Time>! There are already tons of people watching!"

Mina's words were incoherent. "He's playing a university professor whom the heroine has a secret crush on. They tried to keep it secret for fear of having too many onlookers, but as soon as he appeared at the university, the students went crazy! I'm going crazy! It's all over the Internet, so come quickly!"

Lisa was stunned for a long time before asked a stupid question. "Why is he guest starring on this movie?"

"KaiHuang Entertainment is an investor for <Green Time>, so it isn't too surprising that they could get him as a guest star. Both the hero and heroine are juniors from KaiHuang, too.” Mina was speaking very fast.