It Takes Forever to Forget Someone (2/3)

A/N: Here you go. Part 2 :)

-----------------------------

"J-Jisoo." Jennie stuttered in an almost inaudible voice, unable to believe her eyes. On the other hand, Roseanne almost wanted to die.

Fuck you Kim Jisoo, why did you fucking appear in the middle of the best moment in my life?

"Jennie-" Roseanne called, trying to win Jennie back as she detected the presence of a threat, but the arrival of Jisoo made it impossible. Jennie was already frozen, unable to hear anything Roseanne was saying.

How badly she wanted to run to Jisoo now, to embrace her and never let go. She won't make the same mistake again. Never ever again.

But the appearance of a child and a man woke Jennie up from her dream. The foot and hand she had just reached out, retracted. With a soft 'oh' of despair and sadness, Jennie's eyes darkened, and the tears that had been welling up in her eyes suddenly kept falling. Without looking back, she jumped off the slide as quickly as she could, her otherwise rigid body seemed to suddenly break free at this point and she ran uncontrollably.

By the time Roseanne realised the seriousness of the situation and went after Jennie, it was too late. Grief had caused Jennie to be unable to think and she was now running towards the road. Tears were blurring her vision, but Jennie didn't bother to wipe them away.

A car was travelling at a high speed that it shouldn't be.

And then, boom.

Jennie's figure played out in front of Roseanne's eyes like a movie put on slow motion, in the air, her tiny body spins and eventually collapses to the ground, unconscious. The camera fell on her side.

"Jennie!!!"

The car stopped, so did Roseanne's heart. Beside Jennie's bleeding body, she broke down.

"Kim Jennie!!!" The young woman shouted, tearing her heart out.

And a certain person in the distance, who had witnessed the accident, came hurrying along at that moment.

"Call for an ambulance!!!" Roseanne shouted to the person, "quickly!!!"

The other immediately pulled out her phone and dialed. After a while, the call was answered.

"Hello? Is it the emergency services? A traffic accident occurred by the road..." She looked at the child walking towards her and waved her hand, indicating for her to go, "... someome's dying, please come over as quickly as you could."

After making the call, she gestured to the man rushing towards her to take the child and leave first, which he did. Then she turned around to face Roseanne, at this time has been crying all over Jennie.

"Hey, are you all right?" She asked, concerned, "don't worry, the services are coming-"

"Kim Jisoo, it's all your fucking fault!!!" Roseanne, hearing the unique husky and deep voice of the person, finally looked up, staring straight into the other's eyes. And the other, upon hearing her name and seeing Roseanne's face, widened her eyes and opened her mouth in shock. Obviously, Jisoo didn't forget the girl either.

"Roseanne." She called out, her eyes showing a lot of incredulity, and confusion.

Roseanne grunted disdainfully, all her sorrow and tears turned into hatred. Staring at Jisoo with murderous eyes, she murmured in a tearful voice that she tried to cover up, "I can't believe that the three of us would meet again in such a situation."