Fort

"Thank you for cancelling on that date even before I could text you."

"Are you kidding me? Even if you didn't say anything, I read the room. The number of times you kept looking at Boss whilst I asked you out..."

"So what's that between you two? Boyfriends?"

I nodded sheepishly. "About time. The chemistry in here is just overflowing."

"Thank you for being so supportive. I.. I didn't think you are actually such a nice guy.. "

"I am, even if I say so myself. I'm just competitive at work but I am not such in my personal life."

I nodded and just then Boss called out to me. My face instantly shone when I saw him. I grabbed my bag, put on my glasses, bade P Lue goodbye and left. Boss just smiled at me as we walked out together. Just then we bumped into P Aof.

"Oi, where the two of you off to? Coming for the after party tomorrow right? Filming has finished finally!"

"Yes we are P. We are just heading home now."

"Home? You mean you are going to pack to leave Fort's? Now that filming has ended, you don't have to stay over na?"

P Aof's words hit me hard. But I was so absorbed in it that I didn't realize his cheeky grin towards me. I turned to look at Boss's face who had changed either. We just looked at each other then back at P Aof who was still looking at us curiously.

"Yea.. I guess I am going to pack. I completely forgot.. thanks for reminding me na P."

Then Boss slowly started walking off. That idiot. Wants to leave me huh?!

"Oi! Waiting to leave me is it?!"

Boss turned around to me angrily.

"You also didn't ask me to stay!"

"Didn't I tell you its our house already!?!"

"But that was for when we were reel boyfriends!"

"We are real boyfriends now! You mean you need an invitation?!"

There was absolute silence for a while. Just then, I heard the biggest laughter! We both turned to P Aof laughing his heart out!

"What did I say about you two ever dating? I told you it may happen one day. Knew this was coming. I could see it from a mile away. In fact it took you guys 2 months before you decided to confess! Stop fighting already na. Go home. Make peace. Or love. Or anything for all that I care. Just turn up for the after party tomorrow."

With those words, P Aof left. I turned to look at Boss who was trying really hard not to laugh or smirk.

"You really drive me mad sometimes."

"But I'm mad about you. It happens."

"You can really disturb me every single day."

"Well im disturbed by you daily so it's only fair."

"What if I locked you out of the house tonight to punish you?"

"Don't lock me out of your heart, will do."

With every sentence, Boss walked closer towards me and finally grabbed me in his arms.

'Shall we go home, baby?"

I couldn't keep that bloody smile off my face and just chuckled, burrowing my face into Boss's for the first time. He held onto me, kissing me softly.

With that, this little request for PrimKayeCaete comes to an end! I hope everyone enjoyed reading it as much as I did, writing it.

I knew with so much of alpha male energy between these two, everyone expected a hot af story but I couldn't help but bring out their soft gentle side I always seen in interviews and I hope you enjoyed reading that too! Do take some time to vote, comment and like it if you do!

Till #lovewinsall, till the next story:)