Fort

"Boys, are you ready? Today we are going to try and film Scene 5 ok?"

We both nodded our head.

"Have you guys been looking at the script and all?"

We nodded, saying that we have been even trying to memorise the script and all.

P Aof just smiled at us, only telling us to be in the moment and not to worry about the lines. We nodded our heads.

We started filming that particular scene.

[Filming of scene]

I looked at Boss who was busy cooking. "What are you doing?"

"Cooking na. What does it look like?"

I burst out laughing despite my better judgement. I instantly knew it wasn't part of the script but P Aof didn't say anything so I just continued. Boss looked at me amused.

"What's so funny?"

"You cooking. That's funny. When are you such a homeboy?"

"Well if my boyfriend is happy, why not?"

"Your boyfriend likes other things too that makes him happier. Will you do it too?"

Boss turned to look at me. He cocked his head at me, raising his eyebrows subtly. He raised his finger at me calling me over. I knew this wasn't part of it and I didn't know where he was going with it but I went with the flow. I walked over to Boss who grabbed me by my waist suddenly and pulled me closer to him.

"Boss! What are you doing?" I didn't realize that I had broken out of character.

"Seducing my boyfriend. What else?"

"Stop it naa."

Boss leaned in really closely to me, sniffing me deeply. He kissed the side of my neck softly.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?"

"I... what are you doing? This isn't part of it.."

"Are you sure? You didn't look at the script properly did you?"

"Boss!"

"Just tell me. Do you want me to stop? If you want me to, I will. Tell me."

I sighed. I really didn't want Boss to let go of me. He tightened his hold around me even more as I nodded my head no. He smiled as he leaned in.

"May I?"

I nodded. Boss leaned in, kissing me softly. The perfect mix of push and pull. Boss pulled away from me but didn't let go. I felt his warm breath still caressing me. I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Boss.."

"Tell me."

"I want more please."

"Your wish is my command."

Before I could register anything, Boss lifted me off the ground, making me sit on the kitchen counter as he kissed me deeply. He dipped further to neck me and my breath hitched as he peppered bites over me. I groaned in frustration as Boss was taking too slow in my opinion.

I gripped his shirt tightly as he bit me hard and shit, I gasped from the sensation that just ran through me. Fuck. Is this how my co stars felt when I kissed them? I was so used to being in control that suddenly being on the receiving end, it flustered me badly and this Boss was driving me even more mad.

Just as Boss was about to take off my shirt, we heard a "Cut!". We both snapped back to reality. Fuck. We were filming. Shit. We were filming. Why the fuck did it feel so real? Boss pulled away and I saw his face. It mirrored mine. He moved away, trying to smile but unable to do so. I got down from the counter, trying to control my breath.

"That was really good guys. The intimate scenes written can be always adjusted or filmed properly later. But this chemistry. It was amazing! I can so foresee how you guys are going to nail this! Continue looking at the script and get the feel of it. We will officially start filming next week ok?"

We both nodded our heads, not saying a single word. We just smiled politely, thanking P Aof and we went home. The ride home was silent. Boss went to get a shower and change whilst I was in the kitchen. I tried to prep dinner for us but my hands were still shaking from all of the after effect of the filming. Boss had driven me wild and I am not sure if he realized it. But I realized I had wanted him to complete it. I gripped the knife tightly trying to will my breathing and focus on the cutting.

I tried to cut the fruits but got so distracted and accidentally cut my index and ring finger. "Shit!" I dropped the knife in shock. Boss came running out and was stunned to see the knife and my bloody fingers.

"What happened?!??"

"I'm sorry. Was a little distracted and cut myself. Its not a deep cut but both fingers got affected."

I saw Boss's eyes narrow. He quickly placed my hand under the tap, letting the cold running water wash over me. I winced from the stinging pain. He got the band aids and dressed the wound carefully.

"Are you ok?"

I nodded my head quietly. "Be more careful Fort. Stop making me worry."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"Why were you so distracted anyways?"

I didn't say anything, just looking at my wound. Boss lifted my chin up and repeated his question again. I didn't say anything and just looked at his lips. Boss looked at me but didn't say anything.

Then finally I heard him mutter, "Stop  cooking. I'm not hungry."

"Not hungry?"

"I'm not hungry for food."

"What... what do you want then?"

Boss just looked at me. He leaned in to whisper, "You tell me Fort. What do you think I want?"

As he pulled away from me, I looked at him, my blood just coursing through.

I didn't say a single word but we both knew what we wanted. Was it acting? Was it real?

I wouldn't know anymore but I know I wanted this as badly as he did. And I didn't stop him as he grabbed me by my waist, re enacting the kitchen scene from earlier. Only this time, the island in the kitchen wasn't filled with food or cutlery or groaning from the weight of it.

Rather it was filled with my moans, his grunts and our clothes everywhere. Yeaps, Boss took me right there and then.

And I didn't stop him at all. Not at all.