Fort

I woke up, flinching softly as I sat up. Boss was still sleeping, on his side. I just leaned over to see him, hair flipping over softly, snoring away gently.

How does he look so good even when he's sleeping? Fuck my life. I was so over my head for this guy. But I didn't know how he felt about me.

We could be sleeping together. It was prolly a one time thing but why did I feel like I didn't mind if we had something more between us? Like bringing fiction to life? Being boyfriends?

I sighed as I laid back down, knowing Boss wouldn't want to date someone like me. We were too similar in some ways. Why would he want me? Just as I was about to sigh again in frustration, Boss turned over to me, placing his hands across me.

'Why do you keep sighing so much? I can hear you from there."

"Idiot, you are literally next to me. I wasn't even that loud!"

Boss chuckled as he burrowed his head into my shoulders. I snaked my arm around him and brought him closer to me. He may have topped me but between us both, he was definitely the snuggler whilst I was more of the protector.

"Do you have any plans today?"

"I need to go for the filming of the commercial around 1pm. I should be done by 10 hopefully. Why?"

"Owh, wanted to ask if you wanted to have dinner together. But its ok."

"Tomorrow ok? I got no plans and no filming either."

"I got that music video to shoot but I update you on my schedule ok?"

I smiled and nodded. We woke up soon after, showered and then had breakfast before I left for my filming. I reached the venue and when I saw whom I was starring with in the commercial, my face died.

Fuck, it was P Lue. I hated that guy! He was so full of himself and constantly competing with me. He had won that role recently that I had been auditioning for and I was already pissed. Sheesh, if I knew he was my co star, I wouldn't have agreed to this commercial. I sighed as it was too late now. P Lue smiled at me cheekily as we got ready.

However, over the filming of the commercial, P Lue was extremely polite, respectful and professional. He may annoy me offscreen but he was really a gem onscreen so I had to give it to him.

Once filming had ended, it was close to 10pm. I was packing my things when P Lue came over.

"Hey, do you want me to drop you off?"

"It's ok P. Thank you. I have my car so I can go off myself."

"Ah okays. Erm.. I wanted to say.."

"Yea?"

P Lue was murmuring, hemming and hawing. I looked at him, confused about his behavior.

"You ok? You look like you want to say something?"

"Ah nothing. It's ok. Bye then" and before I could respond, P Lue fled. I was just stunned and watched him run off. What was with this man?

I cocked my head, confused over his behavior. I decided to just let it be, grabbed my bag and turned only to see Boss waiting. He must have seen me. I waved my hand at him excitedly and smiled. But Boss's smile was abit lacklustre. I went up to him.

"Hey, when did you come?"

"Earlier. I didn't know Lue was working with you."

"I didn't know either."

"Was everything ok? Did he give you a hard time? What did he want? Why was he standing there for so long?! If he bullied you, tell me. He's dead in my hands."

I looked at Boss and then I started laughing. I just held onto his hands and pulled him away, walking towards my car, assuring him that everything was ok and that P Lue didn't bother me at all. I was very tickled by Boss and was making fun of him when we found Lue waiting by my car.

"P Lue?"

"Before I lose my courage, I wanted to ask you out! I know I always teased you but I really do like you alot and it was a coping mechanism. I'm sorry but would you please consider going out with me on a date?!"

I was gaping in silence as P Lue just stuttered everything out. He likes me? I looked at Boss who was equally as stunned too. I didn't know how to respond and kept looking at Boss.

I finally looked at Lue.

"Do you like anyone else? You been awfully quiet. If that's the case, you...you can be honest. I can..accept..."

I kept quiet. How do I tell Lue that I was developing feelings for my best friend and even if I didn't mention names, Boss would pester me about it later. I just shook my head, agreeing to try one date with him.

Lue smiled cheerily and then he took off, promising to text me later. I nodded and then turned to look at Boss whose face had completely changed color.

"You ok Boss?"

"Why didn't you tell him whom you like?"

"Me like? Me like who? I don't like anyone. Who..what...i don't know what are you.."

"Then whats that between us Fort? Role-playing? Acting workshop? Just sex?"

"Boss..."

Before I could say anything else, Boss had just walked off.

Shit.

[Author's Note: last dose of vitamins for PrimKayeCaete for today hehe]