Fort

When filming started, it was crazy! It was back to those long ass days again. What made it bearable was the fact that I was doing it with Boss.

Playing lovers in reel life and being together in real life, the chemistry and bond just split into filming. Soon, it became evident to everyone that there was something brewing between Boss and me though we barely said anything.

And the funniest part, no one seemed to be against it and everyone tried their damnest to make us reveal our status. It didn't hit us then but they really gave us so many opportunities to be alone and have our private moments even when it was so busy with filming.

I was done for the day with my scenes but was waiting for Boss. Pond was there and we were chatting and just waiting. I was sitting next to Pond on the  couch and was exhausted from the day when I ended up falling asleep on him.

Suddenly about 20 minutes later, I suddenly woke up as I nearly fell off onto the floor thanks to stupid Pond who stood up suddenly!

"Oi! Whats with you na P?"

Pond shushed me and turned to the front. I stood up slowly only to see Phuwin smiling at me eerily and Boss just glaring at me. Ugh. Shit. I'm dead.

Pond just quickly slung his hands around Phuwin, bringing him away trying to explain that I was just exhausted and their voices just drifted away.

I looked at Boss sheepishly. I tried to give a smile and he just narrowed his eyes at me.

"I was..."

"It's ok. Next time just go home na. No need to wait for me."

"Naa. I jsut.."

"But you are also tired and I don't want you to be exhausted. Plus you got school. Don't be silly Fort."

"Owh.. then you aren't upset that I slept on Pond?"

"I know you didn't mean to. So it's ok."

I grinned at Boss who nodded at me and we went off together. As we got onto his bike, I held onto him and that's when I heard him whisper, "But do it again and you be punished."

"Owh how..?"

"Exactly like in Scene 21."

"Then I need to be published tonight too. Hurry up!"

I growled softly in Boss's ears as we took off. The entire trip, I kept frustrating Boss with my touches. I kept my hands near his hip, I hugged him tightly the entire time. And when we finally got home, I helped hin take off his helmet and leaned in closely to him.

Eeek! Boss got so frustrated that he just dragged me into the house. Before the door got locked completely, he was already undressing me.

Just as he sucked my neck, my bloody phone rang. I ignored it but Boss decided to really "punish" me for sleeping on Pond earlier.

He answered the phone and insisted I spoke whilst he kissed me. Shit. Shit. The amount of self control, it was severely fucking tested.

It was Noeul and 3 minutes into the call, I got pissed and told him I will speak to him tomorrow. As I hung up and kept the phone way on the table, I heard Boss chuckle.

This time, I flipped him over and pushed him to the couch. He was stunned by the sudden flip around and surrendered helplessly as I gave him a taste of "Fort".

Hours later, we were spooning together in bed when he turned into my hold.

His eyes were closed and hair flipping as usual. I just caressed his hair and just outlined his brows, face, cheeks, jaw and lips. My gentle touch woke him up and he opened his eyes to look at me.

And without a 2nd thought, no 2nd guessing, no planning, I just uttered

I love you so much Boss."