Boss

"Fort..."

"Don't say anything Boss. I don't even know why am I so upset now."

"Fort..look I'm sorry.."

"I feel like you aren't even being honest with me. You went off when you were sick. You met with a bunch of people we know but you didn't tell me that. You went drinking when you are sick and got yourself so drunk. You are being so sweet to me. I can't tell if it's real or it's fan service. I want to respond but what if its just fucking fan service then I look so dumb ass. Stop playing me Boss. STOP FUCKING PLAYING ME."

Fort stood up, his voice raised and breaking. He was about to walk away when I stood up, grabbing his hand and pulling him back towards me! I hugged onto him tightly not letting go. I finally let go a little while later and looked at Fort's face. His eyes were completely red rimmed and face was flushed. I sighed as I rested my head on his forehead.

"We are here Fort. We only been in each other's company for the last few days. Are we filming? We aren't. We are only with each other. Why must I do fan service if its only us?"

Fort looked at me stunned. "I don't know what's happening to me either. I keep getting jealous when u left me to go see Peat. I was so taken when I saw you working so hard for your school stuff. I was so touched by how you looked after me so well. I was annoyed when you teased me about kissing me and I realized I really wanted you to. I got upset when you apologised for kissing me. I'm feeling all these stuff that I shouldn't be and I have no reason on why I am this way. And even now, I'm angry with myself for making you so upset with me and seeing you cry is tearing me apart."

I pulled Fort towards me again tightly and just held onto him, apologising profusely. I felt Fort's arms go around me tightly in response. We didn't say a single word. I just caressed Fort's hair slowly. I kissed the top of his head and finally we pulled away from one another.

"I'm sorry for making you angry. I shouldn't have gone drinking when I'm sick. I'm sorry. Please don't be upset at me anymore. I promise to listen to you na."

Fort sniffled and looked at me. I perused my lips and looked at him, smirking. He smacked my forehead but I knew we were good. I kissed him on his forehead again before he broke away from me.

"If you make me cry again, that's it."

[Author's Note: sometimes I feel my characters are living the story on their own terms. Why do you guys sound so couple like already?!?!]

I nodded my head, promising not make him cry again. Fort wanted to eat a snack and I tagged along after him. I opened my phone to see a flurry of messages from Noeul on earlier n shucks, I knew I was screwed. As it was, Noeul already knew I had been brewing a soft spot for Fort. I sighed as I replied him only to have him teasing me back relentlessly.

"Is everything ok?"

"Hmm. Yea? Why??"

"You been glaring at your phone for a while now."

I filled Fort in on how Noeul was just bombarding me and he laughed. He just said I deserved it and went off.
We spent the rest of the night, me just resting on Fort's shoulders whilst he read the script.

The next day, we reported for filming. P Aof wanted to try some of the scenes workshop style - the intimate ones as he wanted to direct them in a particular way. I gulped, wondering if I will be able to pull them off with Fort. I cast a glance at Fort and knew instantly he was worried about the same thing.

Before we went into the room for filming, I grabbed Fort's hands. "No matter what, I'm here ok?"

Fort nodded his head. We took a deep breath before walking into the workshop room.