But who would have expected that Sung Hoon would simply walk into the room and say in a very normal tone, "I stood outside the door for a whole 15 minutes... Gods, I thought you guys would never stop!"

Taehyung & Jimin: "......"

This... Neither of them knew what to say, not sure if Sung Hoon was being sarcastic or feigning calm.

Taehyung debated for a beat, then asked, "How come you're back?"

"Forgot my ID and only remembered after living at my bro's place for 3 days. Came back to get it." Sung Hoon pulled open his drawer to search, his reaction as natural as ever, as if what he saw earlier wasn't two guys kissing, but two guys chatting.

Taehyung could no longer hold back: "You, that, you're not shocked on that we were just......"

Sung Hoon cast them a glance then snorted, "Aren't you two a couple?"

Taehyung: "Eh......"

Jimin: "......" They were only pretending before, unless Sung Hoon thought it was real?

Sung Hoon found his ID and closed the drawer: "Stop being so nervous, you two. I knew about this a long time ago."

Taehyung, shocked: "When did you find out?"

Jimin was also desperately trying to recall the things they've done, searching for when they might have aroused Sung Hoon's suspicion......

Sung Hoon: "When I first saw you guys at the start of school."

Taehyung: "Hah?"

"That time, Jimin was groping your back, and that atmosphere b/t you two, tsk tsk." Sung Hoon clicked his tongue. "Wasn't much different from earlier."

Taehyung: "......" WTF???

Jimin: "......" That wasn't groping, that was applying medicine you know!!!

Sung Hoon swept an indignant gaze over their slack-jawed expressions: "In any case, your amazing Bro here saw through your mutual love from the very start. Acting like that's a secret and trying to cover it up now, fat chance." He gallantly brushed past them while waving his ID in their faces: "I'm leaving first, remember to lock the door. Happy Korean New Year."

......And like that, he sashayed away.

Which left Taehyung and Jimin standing there, at a loss......

Perhaps due to just having been caught kissing by Sung Hoon, they were both a bit skittish and didn't dare do anything else, closing the door in a rush before dashing off.

Once on the bus, Jimin thought back to how other people would have seen his "PDA" with Taehyung this entire semester and felt complicated, unable to accept this reality.

He had always thought he came off as very "straight"......

......Fuck!

The shame of a lifetime!

But he never expected that Taehyung would also be seen as gay. As expected, it's b/c the other like to cling to people?

Jimin felt upset for a while, and then his phone vibrated.

Taehyung: Miss you ╭(╯_╰)╮

Jimin: "......" They hadn't even been apart for half an hour yet!

Taehyung: Where are you now?

Jimin: Switching to subway.

Taehyung: Oh.

Jimin: You?

Taehyung: I'm still on the road too.

Jimin: "......"