Chapter 29

Bold and underlined is signed language
Bold and tilt is writing in notebook
No font is normal talking

No one's pov

It's been days since Poppy visited her Papa, and it's been days since there has ever been any trouble with Meena and her friends, including Creek. Ryan and Poppy have been talking about how they feel about the idea of visiting Gramorr again. Other than that, school was almost close to an end, which means prom was almost here. The girls, except for Barb and Val, have been talking about everything for the upcoming event. During the school events, other students have been taking the toll about prom.

Meena and her friends have been visiting Creek's parents for the plan to initiate. All the "tools" they need were all set to go. All they need is Creek.

Another day and another free time freestyle in the recording studio, where the students of the Music class are doing their own thing. Poppy, Branch, and Riff are hanging out talking about what they wanted to do after they all graduate from Highschool. While they continue talking, Poppy had a thought in mind, she took out a notebook and started writing what she was thinking. Branch and Riff stopped talking once Poppy started writing, they were wondering if something happen. Branch tapped on Poppy's shoulder as she stopped writing and look up at him.

Branch: are you ok?

Poppy: yeah, why is something wrong?

Branch: no it's just you stopped talking and started writing right away

Poppy: oh sorry, I just had something on my mind and I wanted to write it out

Branch: ok *smiles softly*

The bell rang as the school day had ended for the day. Everyone starts heading home as the gang waits for three people left. Poppy, Branch, and Riff arrived at the school entrance as they regroup with their friends. They all said their goodbyes as they all went home. While Poppy and Branch are walking home, Branch was starting to become nervous. Poppy noticed his nervousness, so she walked closer to him and bumped her hip beside him. Branch got surprised and smiled and chuckles at her.

Poppy: what's wrong?

Branch: nothing's wrong

Poppy: you seem nervous and deep in thought, what's on your mind?

Branch: nothing, I'm an open book

Poppy: *softly chuckles* I may not know you and the gang for a long time, but I'm a very observant person. I can tell who is lying or not and I can tell how my friends act, so I can tell there is something on your mind.

Branch: *chuckles* yeah your right, I do have something on my mind lately. But I want to tell you when I'm ready.

Poppy: ok, if you ever want to talk, I'm here for you *holds his hand*

Branch: thanks *rubs her hand with his thumb*

They continue walking home as they still hold their hands together. Once they arrived, they decided it was best to do their homework together at Branch's house. Since Cadence and Flurry are at the store, Cadence messages Poppy that it will be ok for her to be with the Timberlakes when they come back. Poppy is overjoyed about the message and she is also relieved that Ryan is still at work or else he wouldn't be too happy about the idea.

Branch and Poppy enters the house and they see Rosiepuff, Arlo, and Melissa doing their own business until the door opened.

Melissa: well welcome home lovebirds 😏 *smirks at them*