Chapter 22

Bold and underlined is signed language
Bold and tilt is writing in notebook
No font is normal talking

Nobody's pov

It was now the day where our four friends to go see the new movie. 

Stix found herself very excited and nervous at the same time. She's nervcited. Poppy is also feeling nervcited, already thinking about what will happen between her and Branch. Tails and Branch are ... well they're also feeling the same as the girls. They're all nervcited because they all know that they are going to watch a movie with their crushes. 

With the girls, they are getting ready and to make sure everything's gonna be ok. 

Stix: ok, are we all set with everything?

Poppy: yep, got all the extra snacks just incase, got the phones charged up and ready. 

Stix: ok then. *squeals a little and jumps a bit* I can't wait to watch this movie! I mean we've been waiting for awhile to come out.

Poppy: hehe I know and hopefully nothing goes wrong in the theatre. Especially if my brother will following us the whole time 😑 

Stix: I'm surprised that he even lets us go with the boys. *thinks about Ryan's reaction to the boys* You know what, never mind.

Poppy: I'm sure he'll leave us alone, but if he doesn't then I'll just let Cadance know whatever he's planning. 

Stix: what? why Cadence?

Poppy: because she's the only one who can ground him, hehe

Stix: oh yeah, huh. Hey uh Poppy?

Poppy: yeah?

Stix: do you think it will be a good idea to confess my feelings to Tails? 

Poppy: hmm I think its good thought of it, but its actually your decision if you want. 

Stix: but, what if he doesn't accept me and thinks I'm crazy? *she says doubting herself*

Poppy: hmm I think he won't, but he does anything to you, I'll take care of it. Plus I have a pretty good idea that It'll be fine tonight. 😊

Stix: hmm 😊 thanks Poppy. I really needed this. *she smiles and the she smirks at Poppy* so what's gonna happen to you and Branch? 😏

Poppy: *starts blushing*😳 uh ah hahaha we are not gonna think about that right now, ok. Hahaha, hahaha, hahaha? *slowly dies down her nervous laughter* 

Stix: hahaha hey don't sweat it. I know you have a crush on Branch. 

Poppy: ok fine, yeah I do have a crush on him. But I can't confess to him, I barely know him long enough. You and Tails have known each other since middle school, a-and thats pretty special enough. 😣

Stix: hehe you know you'll never know if you have the chance. 

Poppy: hehe yeah your right about that.

Poppy looks at the time, knowing it's almost time to leave. Over at next door, the boys were also getting ready for the movie. 

Tails: ok, I got everything ready. Flashlights, a few snacks, a battery packet, my wallet, mmm anything else? 

Branch: hehe I think that's all bud, plus I have plenty of money if we're going to eat some food after the movie. 

Tails: hehe your right, hey do you think It'll be a good idea to confess my feelings to Stix tonight?