chapter 4

Bold and underlined is signed language
Bold and tilt is writing in notebook
No font means they are talking normal.

Nobody's pov

It was the same morning as Branch's, but we are here at the Trollstopia hospital. Doctors and nurses going everywhere taking care of patients. But there is one doctor that's going to a room where our pink deaf friend is.

Dr.Montero poppy's doctor, he's been with poppy's family throughout all her life. He is now walking around the corner towards poppy's room.

There he enters the room now looking at the sleeping pink troll. He walks towards her and started to shook her slowly for to wake up.

Dr.Montero: poppy it's time to wake up *shaking her a few times until he saw that she is starting to wake up*

Poppy: Mmm *she starts to wake up slowly and sees her doctor*

Dr.Montero: Hey its time to wake up. It's your first day for the last year of school. *he signed just to let her know who she is talking to*

Poppy: ok I'll wake up in five minutes *then she slowly closes her eyes again*

Dr.Montero didn't want her to be late, he knew she was looking forward to go to school in real life. So he had no choice but to do the most drastic thing to her......he started to tickle poppy in the stomach until she wakes up. (as a father figure, not in a weird way)

Poppy: *gasp* ahh hahaha stop. No I'm awake haha I'm awake

Dr.Montero: hehe that's what I thought. C'mon, Stix and your family are almost here, so dress up.

Poppy: ok doc

Dr.Montero left the room so that poppy could change. Poppy stretched her arms and legs and starts to walk towards the window. As she looked outside, she gets a bit nervous. It is her first day in an actual school. But luckily for her, she has Stix she's been to school way longer than her, so good chances that she'll be fine, right?

Poppy finished dressing up for school, then she starts to set all her school materials her bag. She now starts to head down in the hospital cafeteria to meet her friend and family. When she arrived, she didn't saw her friend and family, so she went to the line to get her breakfast. As she sat down at a table with her food, two hands start to cover her eyes. Knowing poppy she knew who it was.

Poppy: hehe hi stix *she removed her hands from her eyes*

Stix: hehe how did you know it was me?

Poppy: your the only person who's hands smell like dirt

Stix: I washed them this time

Poppy: Mhmm ok hehe

Poppy stood up in her chair hugging Stix with all her love. Everytime Stix leaves her side, it's like losing the only person you'll ever love. When Stix and her family left their old town, Poppy and Stix have been in contact with each other even though they are far away. When Stix heard the news that Poppy is moving to trollstopia, she was so thrilled that she gets to see Poppy again. And now today they are going to school together.

Stix: ooh I missed you

Poppy: ooh I missed you too

Stix: are you ready for your first day of the last year of highschool?