chapter 1

Branch's pov

Hi my name is Branch. I live in a city called Trollstopia, where each and everyone one of us can live in harmony. I'm a senior at Trollstopia highschool along with my best friend, Tails. We have known each other since elementary, so basically he is like a brother to me.

Me and my family are actually the most recognizable people in the city. Since our family owns a music production company. The Timberlake Music Production. My parents are always busy but they always manage to make time for me and siblings. Oh right I forgot, you don't know who they are, well allow me to introduce you to my family.

My parents are both Jules and Miranda. My dad is a green/blue mixed troll. He is very cautious for me and my family but he is nice once you get to know him.My mom is a violet purple troll. She tends to be involve in my love life, making sure that I will get a girlfriend someday, but she is an amazing mom.I have an older sister named Melissa, she's kinda a pain in the butt when she is being noisy about my love life along with my mother, but she is an awesome sister.She is a lavender troll with brunette hair. I also have a little brother named Arlo, he is very timid and shy,  but he is getting there to get out of his shell. I'm always protective of him since everyone has been picking him since he is also very small. He doesn't talk much,but other than that he is a very sweet troll to hang out with. He is a green troll with dark green hair. And last but not least, my grandma named Rosiepuff. She's the most sweetest troll you'll ever met, but she can also be a bit scary when it comes to messing anyone from her family. (You know the description of rosiepuff)

During school, I'm like the most popular kid in school, but it kinda gets on nerves, though. Especially with my now ex-girlfriend, Meena. I broke up with her since junior year when I caught her cheating on me and that I found out that she's been using me for money. Ugh, what a goldigging jerk. Every time I date someone, it's always because of my families money, popularity, or being famous on social media.

I always turn to Tails to find solutions to my problems, whether it's family problems, school problems, or relationship problems. He always knows what's right or wrong even though about my love life problem. I always thought that I could find my other half, my soulmate, my melody. I don't care about any of her flaws, I just wanted to be loved for me and only me.

And that's where this story will tell you everything of how I found my other half, my melody, or should I say My Silent Melody.

Chapter 1 complete
Hope you'll like it. Bye.
Aaaooowww!!!🐺😊💙💖