Chapter 30

Bold and underlined is signed language
Bold and tilt is writing in notebook
No font is normal talking

Warning: This chapter will contain bloody scenes, gun violence, and deaths. if you're not comfortable reading this, don't read them for your own risk.

No one's pov

Creek smirks at the group as he walks to check if everyone is there. He stops in front of Stix as he looks at her, Barb, and Branch.

Creek: Hehe, you three look pathetic *smirks*

Barb was about to knock out his face off, but she was grabbed down by one of Creek's henchmen.

Creek: ah ah ah, let's try to be mature in this situation. *smirks at Barb and looks at everyone* I know this is literally not what everyone had in mind when they go to school, but I have some unfinished business to take care of.

He looks back to his team, they nodded and are ready to go live, Creek smiles back at the school.

Creek: Put on your best smiles everyone, we are going live so everyone can see this amazing, historic event. 😈

One of his henchmen put a thumbs up as he holds the phone in his hand going live. Outside of the school, over at the Trollstopia Police Station, Ryan is doing some paperwork. As he was working, a call from Cadence popped on his phone, he picked up the phone as he continues working.

Ryan: hi honey, everything ok with you and my little girl?

Cadence: yeah everything is alright, I was just calling that I'm at the store right now. Me and Flurry were wondering what should I cook for dinner. We couldn't think of anything so I'm calling you if you have any suggestions for tonight.

Ryan: *chuckles* all right then, well let's see.....*bing* huh?

A notification popped on his screen as he was talking to his wife. He looked at his phone wondering what it was. It was a message from Poppy so he told Cadence about it.

Ryan: uh hold up hun, I just got a message from Poppy

Cadence: oh? During school hours? That isn't like Poppy

Ryan: I don't know, maybe she forgot something at home

Cadence: Poppy is organized to not leave her stuff on accident. Maybe it might be something

Ryan: maybe, just hang on there

Candence: ok

Ryan opened up Poppy's message, but he knew right away she used a different way to communicate with him. It had a few dots and dash's on the message and blood immediately went frozen.

*This will be my first time ever figuring out Morse code since I did some searching online. I will translate everything for you to understand*

Poppy's message

.--..-.--..-.-.-.-.-- .-- -..... ...-.-.....------.-..!!! .--..-....-.... -.-.-----. --.-..-..-.-.-.- .--..-.... -....--.-.-.- ..-.--. ..----.-....--..-..-.--!! ---...-..-. .--.-.. ---..--!!

Emergency at the school!! Please come quick with backup immediately!! Over and out!!

Once he finished reading it, he was about to say something to Cadence, but all of the screens, phones, TV's, and billboards, immediately changed into where Creek is wearing a mask to cover his mouth and hair. Everyone in the city stopped what they were doing and focused on what was going on at the screens. They all stayed quiet once he started talking.