chapter 16

Bold and underlined is signed language
Bold and tilt is writing in notebook
No font is normal talking

No one's pov

Stix and the gang have arrived at poppy's house for the sleep over. Stix had a smirk on her face knowing that Ryan was looking at her with a stern look on his face.

Stix: hey Ryan. 😏

Ryan: Stix 😑

Stix: *turns to look at Cadence* hey Cadence

Cadence: Hi Stix. *looks at the rest of the gang* oh hello, you guys must be poppy's friends. Please come in don't mind my husband. He just tends to be in one hus moods.

Everyone: thank you

Everyone went inside, they all looked around seeing that it is a beautiful home for Poppy and her family.

Holly: my, my you guys have a beautiful home here

Synth: yeah

Cadence: awww thank you. You guys are sweet. What are your names?

Stix: well Cadence allow me to introduce you to Barb, Riff, Synth, Laguna, Val, Demo, Delta, Hickory, Holly, and Gust. And you already know Tails and Branch.

Everyone: Hi

Cadence: Hi. My name is Cadence. And this is my husband Ryan. I'm poppy's sister in law and he is her brother

Val: your poppy's brother? *say to Ryan*

Ryan: yes I am her brother. And I know that someone better not hurt my sister. *glaring at branch*

Branch: hehe hey Ryan *says nervously*

Ryan: thats mister Kendrick you, Timberlake.

Barb: uh oh. Branch what did you do?

Branch: nothing!!

Ryan: ok, now that we already know each other. I want to make myself clear to all of you if this sleep over is going to work. *now saying in a threatening voice* if any of you hurts my baby sister, they will face my wrath. And if any of you boys do anything to my sister that makes her uncomfortable, they will pay. Do. You. Understand.

Everyone: *gulps and says nervously* y-y-yes s-sir

Ryan: good *gets hit on the head* oww!!

Cadence: stop scaring them. You promised me to not ruin not interfere poppy's sleep over. This is her first one, don't ruin it for her.

Gust: wait this is her first sleep over?

Stix: yeah guys. This is poppy's official first sleep over.

Hickory: oh. I thought what you told was just a prank

Stix: no. But please just try not to say anything sensitive to her. And besides let's give her the best first sleep over she has ever have.

Everyone: yeah!!!

Cadence looks at Ryan thinking that Poppy will be ok. As everyone was talking, Poppy came down stairs to see that her friends are here.

Poppy: oh hi guys. Your here.

Branch: hey poppy

Everyone: hey poppy

Poppy: um Cadence? Ryan didn't do anything to them did they?

Cadence: he did give everyone a warning