BackStory

P&N grew up together in a small town right outside of StarVille called BrookesDale.

Passion was born in France; both her parents are French.

Pass and Ni grew up together; their mothers were best friends growing up. Once they were born their families moved to the little town right outside of StarVille. Ni has been with her through everything. Shortly after she turned 14; Pass had realized she was into Ni.

Pass was raised by her big brother who was only 12 at the time that he had to step up and take care of his baby sister because their mother and father were all drugged out 24/7.

When she turned 16 her brother was sadly killed in a raid. He was on his way to get her out of the house and the cop mistook him for his father and didn't hesitate or say anything; the cop just took the shot. Pass pressed charges against the cop that murdered her brother. Her aunt helped her win the case against the cop. Her aunt was another person she was very close with. She sadly dies shortly after the case is won. (Find out how she died in my next series after this one)

Throughout the other book her brother gets her addicted to flower (weed), but sadly after he gets murdered and everything that happened, she turns to harder drugs to help numb the pain.